Instagram
Instagram

lördag 28 februari 2015

The Imitation Game

Hey biatches...how's shit...hangover from Friday huh:))))

I'm a bit hangover from all the sweets I'm eating today..cuz yeah..it's my eating day:))))

However I wanted to write a bit about the movie my wife and I was watching last night..The Imitation Game...

I have to say ...wooow...whatta movie...I mean...the whole deal...

The story...fuck me, it's for real...it's based on a true story..holy shit!!!

Direction,act..the whole package..fuckin amazing...

When it was over I went like...how better can be that one the theory of everything since they got the Oscar...cuz this one is a total winner in my book..

The movie explains how fucking retarded animals are we humans...to make a genius who was responsible for saving a 14 millions of lifes feel like a total freak and to finally take away his own life....

When I see those kind of stuff I truly believe that we don't deserve this worl we live in and that we should all fuckin die!!!

We can all pretend we're so civilized and open for differences among us but the truth to the matter is...everything that is not the way we are or the way we think it's right or simply that we can understand...is fuckin wrong..and we gonna make sure we exterminate it so it doesn't interfere in our "perfect" lifes!!!

He was gay and he was convicted for that and forced by his own government and people he saved to take a hormonal therapy that fucked him up for good...

Now we're having a law...at least in these non-retarded countries...that gays are equal and shit...but that is basically just the first step...that law is just allowing a judge to sentence a person that was mobbing gays...

But the ultimate goal is to change people's thinking about it...not by force but by simple logical thinking...

Now I know that i have been writing alot about gay people so u might think I have some special place in my heart for them..but no I don't actually...

If not I would suppose to hate them more than an average..cuz they obviously have a thing for me...like I have the feeling that any gay man would fuck me...and sometimes that can be too much but even so I say...u can't treat any group of people differently just cuz u think they are not normal or stuff...

All the gay people I've met had this thing for turn straight people into becoming gay...you know why is that...cuz they wanna feel more normal...like that's sending a message...we are all gay..

But my question is why all those people feel the need to prove themselves to be normal...u know why....

Cuzz their retarded environment treat them as NOT normal and I'm talking about Sweden,Britain,USA,Canada let alone some idiotic country....

I wrote about that cocksucker who told me I'm not welcome in my gym cuz I use steroids...same shit only in this case I don't even have the law to protect me...

If I stop a guy from beating up a woman in subway by making a hole in his forehead with my first police will come and u know what they'd say...

They would say...ok great...u saved this woman and all but u look too big...u need to come with us so we can test u on steroids ...and this I fuckin know!

So until we r all open for having differences between us,we can be civilized...and this is not about,gay or black people,drug users or any group this is about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!!!

My first suggestion for realization of this would be..destroy all countries and religions and everything that divides people from one another!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar