Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 10 februari 2015

Nudity...

Heya people..good?...good:)))

I'm good..I train,I work,I cook food...eat food and sleep..so.that's me:))))

As some of you may have noticed...I also like to take a picture or two myself..and since I'm naked most of the time spent home...my pictures are nude...

So,I arrange tht in some app so you don't get to see my junk and there we go...

To me..tht sounds pretty normal...but for some people..that was a shock...

Now I don't know why people make such  a big deal out of it but I do know tht it's related to their lack of self esteem...

First of all I show more of me whenever I go to the beach that in those pics but what if I were like completely naked...what would happen then?

Ok,completely naked is not my thing simply because I think It's gay...

It's a guys thing that when we see a nude genitals we forget about anything else...straight men vagina,gay men cock...

But women don't work that way...they are a bit more complicated than us so.. My dick and balls u won't be seeing any time soon...

Ok...what about my wife...

As some of u may know I put on some pics ony fb of my wife's boobs...and people were like..you're fuckin out of  mind letting everyone watching your wife's tits.. 

I go like why??? I happen to see my wife as a beautiful woman...sexy..and stuff,even now when she put on some weight..and I don't see nothing wrong with her being naked around me in front of others...

Now there are times when I don't but that's related to the environment that we're in...

Example...turkey..she takes off her bra and goes in water with an air bed to take some sun while floating in see...

After like ten minutes of floating she lifts her head and see like ten dudes circled around her like in a two meters distance and just watch:)))))😂😂😂

At that point u kinda realize...loke hey..this is not working..not here at least 😀😀😀

But in normal occasions...she's half naked or even all the way naked and we pass by and guy is like..checking on her..that's fine...like,she thinks she's hot and there you go...no harm no foul!!!

No but that's what maybe a celebrity can do not us right...no...that's the whole point of it...u don't need to be a celebrity or rich to be free in that way...you can be free cuzz life is better that way...or whatever the fuck reason u think of...It's you,It's your body...be comfortable with it...

And just for the record I'm not pushin' nobody to get naked or shit..I'm just saying tht if u feel like it,don't let anything stops u

Peace out✌️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar