Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 12 februari 2015

Celebrity Attack😀😀😀

Hey you guys...how's life...well I don't accept any answers other than EXCELLENT😜

When it comes to celebrities like...any celebrities..swedish,serbian,hollywood to me it's all the same..I don't see them as celebrities but rather as...people:)))

Of course I don't disrespect their success and stuff,but I honestly believe tht treating them diferently cuz they're famous is actually disrespectful to them...

Just a small number of celebrities I've seen or met in my life seamed actually just as nice people..that's all..

Tex...in my old gym I used to train at the same time as one of the most famous tv figures in sweden...that now is retired but at that time he was constantly on tv.

Coincidentally I've spoken to him and his personal trainer once..and from then he always used to say hello an stuff...

At the time I had no fuckin idea who tht guy was...we used to shower at the same time,I've seen his junk like million times...weird right:)))

Untill one day I haven reckognized him on tv...ask my wife..hey,what's this guy from the gym is doing here..

She goes like...he's not the guy from the gym u idiot..he's like super famous 😠

I was like..shit..man...only in sweden..that's why I love this place so much..cuzz can u ever imagine like david letterman taking a shower with so e random morons at the gym:)))

He probably doesn't even go to those..normal people places...like whenever he would like to train...he would rent a gym or buy one so he can be all alone there:))))

So a year agoor two maybe I don't know...a guy who used to work as PT in my gym introduced me to this guy..

A blond,very good looking guy...he was his client at time and stuff...

So after that...there was no chance for tht guy to pass by me without saying hello,what's up man...you look big and stuff...always!!!

Of course a moron such as me..is totally clueless when it comes to..well...life:)))

After some time...I realized tht there are his pictures all over some stores in tge city since he was their poster child and also a singer and like a judge in swedish idol and stuff...

Don't wanna give any names simply cuzz I belive tht one should first ask for the permission from the person tht would like to write anything so...but,alot of you from sweden are pretty aware who this guy is:))))

Niw since I'm losing my point here...I think....I wanna emphasize that how these popular,successful and rich folks  are behaving so kindly and some fuckin nobodies are acting like they're fuckin Obamas or stuff....

And how nice these people are...is even more visable in my "celebrity attack story":)))

So the blond guy and his friend and his girlfriend are working out the other day same time I did..again that guy...like give me a nicest smile ever,saying hello and stuff...just normal stuff...

After that I go into this smaller room where I usually perform my wooden stick twists for my abdominals...

Basically what I do is I wave with that long wooden stick stucked behind my neck:)))

I'm doing this and the three of them entering same room and try to pass by me and do their business...

And then...me in a my fuckin nut shell...when the girl tried to pass by me...my fuckin stick snaps like a toothpick in two pieces and I'd menage to slap that poor girl on her thighs or knees who knows😂😂😂

Immediately I go like...I am so very sorry 😱😱😱

And she goes like...oh no,it's fine 😊

Omg...I thought what the fuck is fine...I just hit you with a stick..u should be  mad or start threatening of suing me and shit..but no..she was just..well sweet...while I was..not😃😃😃

Of course I wasn't a surprise...she happens to be even more popular than him...like the most famous girl singer  here..so..yeah...nice job Andrija...show them what you're made of🙈🙈🙈

So...I just wanted to share that with you...like my ability to break the ice 😂😂😂likke I literally do that...with a stick!!!!

Thank you swedish celebrities for having an understanding for a disturbed person and even being super nice to them...

Have nice day❤️❤️❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar