Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 17 februari 2015

Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey Review

Heya everybody...hope u're awesome and...shit😜


So u might assume what I'm gonna write about today so let's not waste time...

Since I'm on really low carbs now days isolated protein is pretty much my only option after workout if I don't want to eat food right away...which is fine by me..but I simply don't have enough time for tht meal to happen so...

Oki...so to begin with..until recently I had this zero whey isolate from scitech nutrition...
Very clean protein...like everything except proteins is pretty much on zero...really awesome in thr way,however it's very difficult to make a protein powder tht is that clean and that it tastes something at the same time...

I don't know if you know this but that whey protein is a waist in dairy industry...and they used to throw it away...and beside it's amazing properties for anyone let alone for an active person...at tht basic state whey protein is bitter...

So wht they try to do after is..they try to put in some flavor to it so it's more bearable to drink it as a shake 

And that's where my point is at it's peak...everybody are buying same product from the beginning but not everyone can make a delicious tasting protein powder out of it...

Tht's why I never buy some no name brand simply cuz I know for a fact that those guys who's responsibility is an artificial taste are like...very educated and very pricey to have as a part of your team  so no shitty brands that nobody has  heard of...

But...if you have read this before..one of my favorite brands is scitech but...

Well not this time...zero whey strawberry taste like a fuckin punishment:)))

God,it's disgusting...but again...with that kind of nutritional facts u can't expect miracles,really...

So this time I went for my old favorite brand optimum nutrition or just "ON" and took this hydrolysed whey isolate cuz again...I need low carb one...

This one is not like zero,zero,zero of everything but it's like..pretty low,pretty clean and the fact that it's HYDROLYSED makes it more digestible and therefore the body usage of it is higher...

Now it also might be a matter of a taste choice cuzz this time i took a chocolate taste cuz if u give it a thought...

Basic tastes are..chocolate,vanilla and strawberry...which one of them is more likely gonna still taste ok with a bit bitterness...

You got it...no vanilla or strawberry is gonna taste any good with a bitter aftertaste...only chocolate!

So,today after a finished my chest n' arms I've put some water in my shaker on top of 90g of hydro whey and it was fine....

Now make no mistakes "fine" is not a "fuckin delicious "...fine is bearable,pretty easy to put in,without gagging every fuckin time u need to swallow it..so it's fine..which in this case is great...

Now one container of 2,2kg is pretty pricey compared to other whey protein products but..first of all I know tht 10€ more or less won't make me a billionaire or a homeless so fuck it..byt I also need to thank this guy I know from the store,who is always giving me a great discounts for no reason other than that he's just a really nice guy...so...thanks🙏

Okay biatches...thanks for...everything🙏✌️❤️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar