Instagram
Instagram

fredag 6 februari 2015

One more indicator tht things might get a bit rough...

Heya everybody..this is me..your smart,beautiful and mega sexy friend that will help u understand shit😂😂😂 

What..I'm humble..in a way😎

Ok..recently I've written stuff about how can u reckognize that your man is a taliban when it comes to doing houseworks...

Now I'd like to point out another very fucked up thing tht can fuck up your relationship,marriage and even life...

When you're a kid or young,you're family are your parents and your siblings...and that's sweet...

But with starting of having realationships u basically learning about your future life where your family becomes the person you choose to live with and later your kids...

Why the fuck people can't get this...???

I think that their parents are the ones to blame for...cuz I believe they r the ones who create tht sick relationship between them and their children so their children stay eternally dependent on them...

Now even though their children or...your partners ar not the ones to blame for...I can tell you just one thing...

LIFE IS TOO FUCKIN SHORT FOR THT SHIT!!!!

Leaving smokes is a fuckin mission impossible let alone leaving your parents...

Now shut up for a second I know u don't need to leave your parents like...necer to speak with them again but u need to let go that previous life and start a new one with the person you love...

Now...some of u who know me..know tht I my relationship with my mom is not really the most conventional mother-son relationship and I admit that...

Even so...I told my wife in the very beginning before we even got married...I sai... my mom,my sister,my relatives are people from my life...and even tho I love them all,you..my darling are not obligated to even communicate with them if u don't want to or don't feel like it...

So this was quite relieving for her and for me too..cuzz how dificult is to find that one person that fits u and other way around..and now she needs to fit to your whole fuckin family...fuck tht...tht doesn't exist even in theory...

So whenever u see that your boyfriend tex...still asking and searching for the approval from his dad even though hi himself is basically a grown man...be certain that u too gonna be obliged to suck his father's cock same way he does..😊

So my advice,before u start anything serious is to sit down with your lovie...and analyze step by step...

Now make no mistake..no mona's boy gonna tell you..yeah I still my mother's skirt to hold on so I can feel secure..no it doesn't work tht way...

Now this is what I would do..I'm not saying u should but..whatever...

U wait untill you can clearly get in a situation where t.ex. your boyfriend is undermining your opinion and waiting for his mother's opinion,advice etc...

Well I would even said this right there and then but...u can wait untill u're alone with your boyfriend so you can ask him...

Honey...since my opinion irrelevant to you comparing to you're mother's...I gotta ask you something do you FUCK YOUR MOTHER TOO...do you have that bond from since you were a kid and you couldn't  fall asleep so she jerks you off or something???

Well...u gonna have two outcomes one is that u're start laughing about it,talk about it or anything accept breaking up...cuzz other outcome is..a break up...so..yeah I know it sucks but better now then in five years when you gonna be pregnant second time:))))

Ok..this method might be a bit radical so if you're not into that u simply start talking about moving in another city or even country..u'll see...there's no chance in hell they gonna leave...they are gonna be full of explanations how and why it's not good for you to move...so there you go...case closed..lights out..game over..

Leave..okay,don't try to turn them into something else cuzz first of all that's not fair they are human beings and they have the right to make their own choices..and second..even if you menage to break them..they gonna end up hating you..so it's a catastrophe in any case...

If you are ready to give yourself one hundred percent to someone u deserve nothing less back...

Have a fuckin great weekend my friends 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar