Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 5 februari 2015

Oh,just a perfect day😬

Hey friends..

As you may see I'm in the mood to write shit so...what that means I don't know..but it feels good...

Today I'm gonna focus on me😎...and how awesome I am...😂😂😂

No but seriously...I'm gonna try to prove that saying "if there's a will,there's a way"...in my case..it's about bodybuilding but ofc..u can apply it on any other aspects u wanna do 100%...

Last night my good friend asked me in a sms about helping him in the gym today and ofc I said yes... So...

This morning I set the alarm clock on 8:30 but as always I woke up like ten minutes earlier..got up...make some coffee for me and my wifey and hit the train...

In the gym..I met ma man,we did an hour of hard core back n' shoulders session...right after that both of us went to the cardio room and did some tredmill...he went after 20 minutes and I stayed for another 25..so it was 45 minutes of morning,before breakfast cardio...

From there I went home which took me like 40 minutes...there I had my breakfast  a cup of coffee and boom...got out again this time with my gym bag...

In da gym I did legs..heavy and painful for like an hour and 15-20 minutes and directly after tht a treadmill for another 30 minutes...

After that...I took a quick shower and sat on a bus to work..

Now I'm at work,taking a break to write this shit...had a meal as soon as I entered here,than another one,then it's gonna be one more before I go which is gonna be around ten tonight...

As soon as I get home I'm gonna climb on my bicycle and do another cardio session,this time...one hour straight:))))

From there...the last meal of the day..shower...sleep...

If there's a will...there's a way 👊BOOM

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar