Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 11 februari 2015

East vs West...

Heya...wazz up😁😁😁

Today as every other day I was arguing with my friend from serbia about this eternal topic..east vs.west...who's stronger,smarter,humane..and shit..

And I gave it a thought and realized that I have a good example in my family where I can prove my point:))))

I have these two uncles...mom's brother and mom's cousin..well I don't know is the second one my uncle or my cousin but fuck it...

Two of them were very different from the early days...my uncle was very good in school and the cousin was..not so much

So the uncle end up being a doctor-neuropsychiatric and the cousin was a car mechanic...

Both of them grew up in families that were working families  and both had a pretty good living...

But when the dark time came to serbia...the car mechanic move to USA...first him alone,then took his family and it was a real struggle for him to stand on his feet cuz starting from scratch in amerika,with no education and absolutely not one English word...it was tough...

He was obliged to stay there first 11 or 13 years without an option of visiting serbia even for a week...cuz he desperately needed an us citizenship...

As soon as he established some sort of life,job,school for kids..he got into a messy devorce with his wife,his sister died and there was a big law suit as well so he ended up being alone again and with totally money saved..so he needed once again to start from the bottom...

In a meanwhile my uncle in serbia had a good life..more or less... a worked on a local hospital..great family with two kids..it was the time of his life...but when the things started to get rocky in serbia,and when the cousin left..my uncle stayed...

Then all the wars came and poverty,and destruction and the worse fuckin nightmare u can imagine that me and my generation call..our childhood...so things  got pretty bad...

My uncle was holding on but nobody's made of stone...all that shit around u gets u...his parents died,he started to drink heavily...it was not good...

Now...they are both retired or like gonna be in few months r something...the cousin is fuckin out of his mind...he is building houses in his yard in Serbia,buying cars,preparing everything to move there as soon as he can...

The guy is loaded wth cash..got decent retirement income...and he still haven't sold his big house and couple of cars tht his having in states...

He is driven like a fuckin teenager...

And the doctor in serbia...still living in his small appartment,have like a thirty year old car,but most of the time his riding a bicycle...and I'm not saying he's poor or anything..I mean for serbia he lives a good life and all but he is fuckin a bitter and disappointed man..

He's mad at his country,mad at his people,still drink seriously...just,everything about him seems so fuckin lost,and wrong...

Sometimes I just think about the scenario where he left serbia and went to America...man oh man...nobody knows what would actually be...but I believe that he would be larger than life...

Unfortunately...that's wasn't the case...but on the bright side,him snd his family are healthy,in good relationship and all..but I can't stop blaming fuckin Serbia for his disappointments...

I know tht money is not the key to happiness but I'm not talking about a ferarri money or monte carlo money...I'm talking about decent life money..that people there don't have..put my uncle-doctor and my mom who is a proffesors of russian on one side and a car mechanic from States on the other side...these two wouldn't have enough money in total for their cousin's vehicles let alone all the other things he can afford...

By any standards...tht's not okay..

Thanks🙏❤️✌️








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar