Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 26 februari 2015

iPhone 6 plus review

Hey you people..whazz up..preparing for the weekend huh...good....me too:)

Today I was thinking of skipping all tha heavy talk and tell you what I think of my new IPhone plus...da big boy:))

Well firstly I wanna say that taking a new phone was my wife's idea...she figured that I've payed out my old on, so it wouldn't make any difference in monthly costs and so I said screw it,let's do it..

At first the bigger version was out of the question...it's too big,it's like you're using your iPad as a phone...blah,blah....

I've tried the small one first just holding it in my hand and see what's the difference is it good,is it too heavy,too light and shit...

It was ok...nothing crazy..it reminded me on iPhone three only a bit bigger...

So at that point I kinda knew tht it's gonna be tge small one...but...

This guy came to our restaurant and we start talking about the subject and he went...wait what do you mean plus version is too big..I have it...it's not...

He took the phone out of his pocket,gave it to me...and said come on your hands are way bigger than mine you should be even more comfortable of using it...

And the other thing he said made alot of sense...he said...come on Andrija all Samsungs and LGs are pretty similar size and people are using them no problem...

Well he's got a point definitely...my father in law have some big Samsung and he doesn't complain about it...

So I thought whatta fuk... let's do what I want Nd not what others told me too...

And once again...I was right...

I remember before,we were about to buy some good TV cuz my wife was just about to have her first foot surgery and she supposed to spend a lot of time with TV...so we were like...WE NEED A GOOD TV...

And there we go..again those fuckin people...no...you have a small apartment u don't need a big tv you won't be able to watch the movies and stuff it's too much..u're losing the impression..blah,blah,shit,crap...

Boom we too almost the biggest one they had and guess what it's fuckin awesome...

So to all of you who are thinking of buying stuff like a phone,a car,a house an apartment what ever....

Bigger is better!!!!

Fuck those people who are saying i's too big it's too big...they are shit..fuck them...

U know who wants a small car...an idiot who can't even walk properly let alone to drive a car...

You know what kind of girls don't like a big cock... lesbians😂😂😂😂

Don't listen to them iPhone plus is awesome not that small one is bad I'm just saying that the big one..is not too big...

Peace out✌️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar