Instagram
Instagram

fredag 20 februari 2015

Sweden VS Serbia from an average man's point of view...

Hey everyone...here I am again writing shit and here you are even crazier for reading it:)))

Recently I was at the gym and when I took my shoes off I saw a hole in my shoe soles...

Everyone who knows me knows how much I dislike to give money for clothes...but fuck it..righ..

Tomorrow morning I left our apartment a bit earlier,went to a store,found a pair of good shoes,bought them and it was the end of my problems:)))

Went home later that night and showed my shoes to my wife,she liked em..blah,blah..and I said...well..it feels good...

She was like...what,walking in new shoes?

I was like...yeah,that too but the part that I enjoy the most is the fact that I bought them as soon as I realized that the old pair was too old and didn't had to start saving money for next three months in order to buy the new ones...

Her eyes were like she was about to start crying..shit,she was born in Sweden and she never had any similar problems but I was more like...feeling cozy and warm,appreciating my new life...

Two days after I was talking to my mother who of course still live in Serbia,telling my how her water boiler broke down and  she had to pay for a repair I don't know like...20 euros or something...

Of course I go like..,do u need money now?

And than boom...a wake up call...a quick  reminder that almost all the people from my life are still living that life I used to be a part of before...

My family and my friends are really like..mega nice when it comes to not treating me as a cash machine whenever we meet or talk on the phone...

But my mom goes...no I don't need any money but of you can buy me again one pair of shoes cuz the old ones u sent me are totally dead...

Now...don't get me wrong here I know that those problems are shit comparing to problems people from Africa are having with their kids dying from fuckin diarrhea....but what differes Africa and Serbia is that Africa never had any form of a real democracy,economic system and shit...and Serbia....

Serbia or old Yugoslavia was an awesome place to live in...we used to have everything we wanted and even more...everybody liked us..we were fiends with the world and now this shit...

My mom is a fuckin professor and she used to work all her life as a journalist and now she doesn't have enough to buy shoes...

Compare...just for a second her and people who live in a developed countries with a similar profile,age and education...they live amazing lifes...While my mother is struggling for some basic things...

The reason why I really like to talk shit about Serbia specially to serbs is because I don't like the idea of people I love live such a reduced way of living...

Fuck that...not everyone are retards there...there are ALOT of people there who are pro Europe and pro free life for that matter...and those people are suffering because there are also ALOT of those who still want to make friends with Russia or North Korea or who knows what other idiotic country...

I am a simple man with simple needs...I don't know if the Big Bang was a real event or not..nor the way to put a man on Mars...

But I know for a fact that Sweden and other developed countries are at least a hundred years FROM an actual civilization,and I'm even more sure that Serbia is at least a hundred years from Swedish way of living so...

All of you from Serbia,Turkey,Irak,Morocco,South America and all other similar countries...that think you need a protection form the western world I have a message for you...

Go fuck yourselves morherfuckers...u're so stupid u don't deserve the air u breathe...

When there was a NATO bombing in Serbia soon after the beginning of it...when I saw how serbian government treat their own people with sending them to fight a ridiculously stronger opponent just so they can make a point... I said something which still holds me for sure..,

I said...if NATO forces enter Serbia with their land troops I'll be the first one to surrender but not to go to some camp and wait for the war is over..,no,no,no... I would say to those NATO soldiers...guys...u give me a weapon and who ever shoots at you is my enemy too so I'll fuckin shoot him back...

With this statement I consider myself a greatest patriot ever cuz in my mind I would be fighting for a protection of normal serbs,smart ones and ones that understands that serbia needs to integrate in the world!

To all of you who got pissed over this text.. SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK!

Thank you!


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar