Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 3 februari 2015

Food talk😛❤️😋❤️

Heya..how's shit😎😎😎

Since I got a good review from some of you on my latest pic of my food I've decided to give my stand on how I see food...and what it takes to be a good chef:)


This dish tex. took me like somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes to prepare it from scratch...I chopped some onions,paprika and my ribeye seasoned it  and frayed it in my wok for like two-three minutes,then added some heavy cream  and a bit of garlic in the end!

After putting it on a plate I took a teaspoon of good ol' Philadelphia and some chopped parsley..

Now,in normal occasions beside all this,there would be some pasta or rice,but since I'm not eating carbs at the moment I ate it as it...

...And tht brings me to my point why I couldn't become a fine dining chef...I'm simply not sophisticated enough...I can rearly eat a regular food and when I'm hungry I can pretty much eat an undercooked shit and tht's not what fine palate people do...💩

Now this doesn't necessarily means tht I should stop working as a chef..but it would be smart of me not to dream of becoming a three micheline star chef or stuff..

In da kitchen as in most other things in life u need two things...talent and skill..and that's what divides an excellence from a mediocrity...cuzz the skill part u can earn by practicing over and over but talent...no fuckin' way...

There is also a thing with a sense of touch for a certain things tex. nobody can tell you how long should u boil a potato to get a hard boiled potato...boil it too long it's a mash..too short it's raw...also with wiping a cream to three quarters...a bit less...too runny a bit more..butter so...it's a touch,but still doable and learnable...

But the true talent lies in your mouth...your sense of taste is what can give you a ticket for becoming a great chef...

I cook some food...use like five or more diferent spices...serve it to me an my wife...she can guess each and every one that i put inside..that stuff I don't have...but again...talent without practice is nothing...that's why my wife couldn't tell a diference between an oven and a washing machine:)))

So much as I adore Gordon Ramsay's food I'll always gonna look more like Jamie Oliver...now I'm nowhere near any of them ofc...it's just tht I'm more of a mr.simpleton thn mr.art cousin...

So...when u go somewhere where some real chefs cook...don't be stupid and talk what was good and what was bad..cuz you don't know tht...if you think that some food from sone super fine restaurant was bad...that's probably your handicap and not theirs..so try to at least be humble about it...or..simply..go to McDonald's 🍟🍔


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar