Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 4 februari 2015

Ok...I vacuum,cook food and clean..so what😇

Heya..you guys!!!

My wife posted a picture of me doing some badass vacuuming while she's laying in bed and doing..shit..

Well actually she wasn't doing absolutely nothing..when she had a chance she would poke me in my butt cheek or step on a cable or something...that bitch..right:)))

No..she's my wife and I love her even when she's a complete shit😬

But when I say that I do all these house works..even in sweden...people get suprised...now...I don't know is it because they don't do it...or they're just maybe amazed like those people who gets amazed by a black girl who graduated university...without even being aware how judgmental they are..don' know....😟


However I believe that most cases where guys are not shy about these stuff are in fact guys who came from that kind of eviroment or family if you will...

So I'm not saying it's a rule but girl...if you go to your boyfriend's parents house and u see his momma slaving for his dad...check your boy on tht again..cuz very often the history gets repeated...just saying...not always but...you know...

So even I come from Serbia where male and female jobs are still very divided and my parents were born like a hundred years ago:)))) still my dad did all those stuff with my mom or alone...and he never had a problem with tht...

So what I'm saying is I was not born this way I became this way shaped by the environment I was brought up in..that's all...and it's not a rule that u become your parents cuz if tht was the thing I would be a professor or an economist and not ...a retard:))))))

But in case such as this one..it's really hard for people to accept the fact that their folks were wrong for living that way and that they are the ones who should try to establish some new rules that are more civilized and rightful...

Establishing new rules,making your own decisions is hard...it's the unknown..and what do u do when you bump into the unknown and you're not super brave person...u try to play it safe...follow the path that has been "working" for other before you...

But guess what..you are you..you're not them...and your time is now,not when they were young...so this is a new beast you're fighting against so fight it...your way! 




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar