Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 18 februari 2015

Essential and non essential

Yo,yo,yo...you guys...how r u:))))

Ok...I would like to tell you a bit about my new way of eating since I been writing tht article about protein powder so alot of you asked me if I am on a diet...

We...I am and i'm not....

Diet..in my book means that u measure those four drops of milk in your coffee let alone other stuff u eat...

So diet to me is precisely planned food intake day in day out...period!

All this other stuff we do are like...spesific way of eating not an actual diet...

You're keeping away from carbs,u've increased your total protein intake,you're bringing your fats under 30g a day...

All these stuff are fine,but they are not a diet...actually they are if you compare yourself with those "i eat what and when  i feel like it" kind of people...

So my food is pretty much based on high protein intake,moderate fat and very low carbs...

The reason dor this is ok...losing weight too but it's more like an experiment on my body cuz I've find out a few stuff about it...

I am specifically sensitive to carbs...and I'm not talking about sugar and stuff I'm talking rice,potatoes,breads,beans,grits,oats...allthose  GOOD CARBS...as they call thm..

And I couldn't agree more that they are a good carbs but for me that's not so simple....

Goal of any specific food program is to maintain sugar levels steady...maybe around a weight training u can have some sugar spike,just to replenish your glycogen but for the most part u need to have a constant blood sugar and therefore you'll have also a low or at least moderate insulin levels which will bring you to a leaner look...

Now some people can have like an amazing amounts of carbs even some sugars without huge insulin spike and other,such as me will have extremely high blood sugar levels even after egg whites and oatmeal which supposed to be a "safe" way of eating..

So what should you do...you should personalize your each meal and therefore your diet overall....

Some people will feel like they are dying when they don't eat carbs...I don't my body functions totally fine without them...

Now if you look at it...most likely that we all can stop eating carbs...now I'm not suggesting this of course not but if u ever read about nutrition...they all agree about one thing carbs are ENERGY and protein and fat are food!!!

Think about this for a second....u've heard about the essential nutrients right...well it's like this..u have an essential fats and essential amino acids(which are basically proteins broken down to a smaller particles) and essential carbs simply don't exist...

There's no such thing as an essential carbs so that explains us tht we can live life and be healthy without them...

However without proteins and fats...sure we may survive but we're definitely won't be super healthy...not to mention the fact tht we won't be living to our fully potential muscle recovery wise and physical performance overall...

This is also one of my strongest arguments why people shouldn't be a vegetarians..

Cuz animal protein contains some essential amino acids that can not be found in any other foods...But of course u can survive without it...

Never the less....I want to say that I feel pretty fuckin awesome without eating any heavy carbs six days a week...I feel energized I lift pretty heavy and on top of that I lost like 10kg in a meanwhile:)))

Ok...I did like a shit loads of cardio but cardio I did always...regardless whether I'm bulking or dieting...and there's also the fact that I weighed like 126-127kg and I was around 20%fat so going down 10kg from that point is not some miracle:))))

So to all of you who are experiencing a hunger like..one hour after you have been eating a solid meal,or a constant craving for sweets..u might take this my way of eating in consideration cuz it definitely gives u alot of benefits...

Have a nice weekend,friends😘

 



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar