Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 26 februari 2015

No sense of humor..a recipe for a disaster!!!

Hello everybodey...what's going on..weekend...right???

Lately I got some feedback about my writing that i'm very aggressive....I sound violent u say and my opinions are always very strong....

Well u r right..to some point...my opinions  about shit are very strong..especially about some ridiculous stuff that we could change in a millisecond and improve our standards of living...

There's also this thing some people call humor and entertainment..it's when you talk to hard about something,or too raw and stuff...in order to be interesting for others...

Now I know that no one has his A game all the time..and alot of jokes can be lame...but r they offensive...

Well...you know what kind of people find jokes offensive...a kind of people who take guns,occupy some magazine's headquarters and start killing journalists cuz they have been writing jokes about  stuff they shouldn't be joking about...

So every time u find yourself offended about someone's jokes be certain that u're same as those fucking terrorists...conservative,not humble and not civilized...

Yeah,yeah...you can not take a joke from everyone...sure...I mean...I can...but I'll also make sure u can bare my jokes too...which is quite tough...I may say....

I remember a guy giving me a joke about bodybuilders...he was like...is it true that all bodybuilders have small cock?😊😊

I went...well send your daughter at my apartment for a couple of hours,she'll tell you all about it...

Oh,yeah...he said..well I don't find that funny what you just said...

Hehehe...but I do...morherfucker😂😂😂

I love when people talk shit about me...that explains me that they would like to joke with me...the only problem is...that u joke your way and I do it my way...

I don't tell you how should u joke with me but you definitely won't tell me how should I do it with you or anyone else...

My point is...whether we gonna just simply joke with each other or we will simply stop joking permanently because we wanna keep sucking each other's dick....

People think that they gonna feel uncomfortable when I ask them...how many times u jerk off per week...but what they don't realize is that the most uncomfortable moments I had was when ...tex... I asked people who are married for like...ever,with kids...simple question such as...do you love your wife..do you love your husband...

That awkwardness is actually so fuckin sad...and how in the world should I expect than from that person to take jokes about other shit....

Mark my words...once we were all fun to hang out with but then...we start living our lives by the standards that others have made...
Wink,wink;)))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar