Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 19 februari 2015

Rättvisa only in Sweden

Hello u all...this country..this people...man:)))))

Rättvisa...a swedish word which meaning I'm still discovering while living here...

In translation means FAIR or RIGHTFUL....but it really means so much more...

 I remember when I was saving money for my competition and I worked with a couple of serbs in some fruit storage...

We were packing all different kinds of fruits in some nice baskets which they were later selling to different companies around the city..

So I needed to learn basic stuff,some marks for organic fruits,for regular fruits,and there were also this bananas named "rättvis bananer"...

This fuckin swedish people...can they be more nice...I asked myself....

Those Rättvis bananas are guaranteed from an fair environment..so no children were exploited for them to produce,people who worked on those fields were treated humanly and stuff...and these bananas are like double of the regular bananas price...

But even so...we had a shit loads of orders for these bananas cuz people here simply don't want to participate in something they don't agree with even if that's gonna cost them more money...

The funny story tho is related to those serbs I worked with...they were working there for a couple of years already so they knew stuff..so I asked them..hey,what are these rättvis bananas...and the guy goes...

Well normal bananas are picked by those black people in Africa and their bosses are yelling at them and beating them up and shit...and rättvis bosses go like...dear sir...would you be so kind to climb on that tree and pick some bananas for us,if it's not too much trouble for you😂😂😂

I fuckin cried my eyes out...a fairtrade explained in two words...only in Serbia:)))))

However I work for my father in law so there's no rättvis of any kind here:))))

Nooo,I'm not complaining but for example we don't have a lunch break so whenever there's work to do we postpone our means or sometimes even skip..

Well not me,but I eat while cooking food and sometimes I choke a bit but again...no complains here..

So earlier today I was sitting in our restaurant's dinning room,eating my meal when this lady came in and sat just to wait for her friend or something...

She was listening the conversation between me and one of our drunk guest who was asking me where I come from and stuff even tho he's coming there for like ever asking me same shit over and over again but I'm ok with it...and of course I spoke English:)

The lady got up,came by the bar and ordered a drink and some food from a bartender...

I spontaneously got up,picked up my plate and wanted to go in the kitchen to start with her food but...she stopped me...

She switched in English and said...I would like to have my food when you eat yours first!

I was like..giving her a smile and said..no,no it's fine..and made a step towards kitchen and she goes...if you interrupt your meal I'm going to leave..u work here, now you eat and u deserve to eat in peace...and I am not going to be the reason for you to do stop that😳😳😳

I was like oh my fuckin God😊😊😊

Well as I wrote...only in Sweden❤️❤️❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar