Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 18 februari 2015

Love And Respect

Hey everybody...still there?😬❤️

Today I'm finally allowed to write about my wife's new episode in life and tht is...a job change...

She used to work at her present job for like five years and it was fun..as she says at least...and sure she upgraded her position in that company quite alot but...

The job alone is alot about traveling within Sweden alot...like..she would be on the road like two to sometimes four days a week and it started to be too much...

So she started with sending her CV around just to see wht kind of a response she can get and actually it was quite encouraging I gotta say..so that was good..

The only thing that seamed a bit scary was the fact that until now she had a salary like the same number at the end of each month...

In all these other job offers she would have to earn her provision if she wants something over that ground amount which is deliberately quite low... 

So people ask me..how do you feel about that all...

Well here it is....I don't know what the future brings and I know tht nothing is safe in this world...

However I know a few things for a fact...I know that I love my wife and she loves me...I know that this concept of sharing our lives with each other means exactly that...life is not always peachy and beautiful...sometimes it gets hard...and most will just turn their backs on you...accept...people who really love you!

I don't own my wife I enjoy her company and if she feels she came on a crossroad in her life...what should I suppose to do...tell her that...hey maybe you should wait for a while or maybe we shouldn't take that risk...sure...but then I would have to ignore the fact that she is not happy where she is right now...and ignoring that would make me a real fuckin asshole!

Sure I can give her my opinion and point of view but she always need to know that  I am with her all the way...no matter what!

If it happens that we hit into a wall and decrease our income so fuckin what..we'll survive we had survived before ...we'll survive this one too...together!

I love my wife...i love everything about her and know that she needs me as her support specially in times like this...

I also know that the only way to love and to be loved is to be free,so how can she be free if i put my own boundaries on her decisions...no,fuck tht!

She can decide whatever she thinks it's right and I'm gonna salute tht...not because I can see the future but because I believe in her!

Congratulations honey...nicely done...relax,be yourself and it will work...it always did!!!❤️❤️❤️
Getting stronger every fuckin day❤️💪🙏






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar