Instagram
Instagram

måndag 2 mars 2015

My girl❤️

Hey you guys..hope u had a great weekend and tht you're super ready to kill it this week!

My weekend was great...I mean nothing wild but wild is something that I don't really want so...it was alot of hanging with my wife,we even bought just a few things from a sport store,long walk...good ole coffee...and evening coziness:)

As some of tou may know we used to have an neighbor...a girl with a dog..

We bumped to each other a couple of times in the elevator since we lived in a same floor and got friends with her of course through her dog...

Her dog was this beautiful grand dane that was the most cuddly dog ever...her name was Alwa...

Soon after we started to babysit Alwa just because we loved her so much...and also,my wife was handicapped at tht time so she was spending all of her days home...but me I used to have her as my jogging partner as well so it was a win win!

After some time our neighbor moved to another part of Stockholm and we said we gonna visit some time but of course as those stuff usually goes..we never did...

I am a kind of a person that doesn't really need to know what someone is having for breakfast everyday in order to love tht person..I loved our neighbor and her dog inside and some mey see me as a cold person for that but,that's my way of dealing this stuff...

Whenever I did my mornig cardio after that I used to have these flashbacks from when I used to do it with Alwa and it made me happy...like..here she was so tired I had to drag her to continue,here she usually popped,there we were running like crazy and scared some old lady...these stuff stay in me,and keep me warm:)))

This weekend my wife and I bumped on our neighbor on Facebook...had a few words and then..

She told us that Alwa was very sick and in lot pain so the vet finally put her to sleep...

That fucked us up really good...and don't get me wrong I know..that's life..we come to this world we leave it and it's the way things work and right at that moment I wasn't sad about Alwa at all..she was  big pile of love and everybody loved her so much so she had a great life...she got sick..it was simply her time to go..and she's in peace now...

But the reason I could not stop crying is our neighbor...two of them were like best friends for ever...spend their life together doing stuff..everything!

So how the fuck u go into that room to say goodbye to your best friend..

U kiss her,u cry and feel how warm her body is knowing that from that moment you'll never gonna see her again...

Wtf...I mean it's mind blowing...I ran the day after and had a major meltdown that people probably thought I was nuts for crying on the track..

This might be discouraging for some to get an animal cuz they wouldn't want to go through all this pain in the end but I say NO...

Knowing Alwa was the best thing ever...hanging out with her was precious and she was very loved dog..she had to go...and it is sad..but in the end we all go...so it's not about dying...it's about living...

I loved u Alwa..I still do and I hope u're in some better place❤️

Our friend/neighbor is actually look for a puppy to get...and I'm so happy for her..and as soon as she get one...we are gonna give them a visit😊

Have a nice week people:-)


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar