Instagram
Instagram

fredag 20 mars 2015

Being old is unacceptable:))))

Hey guys..what do you know..it's Friday whoop,whoop!!!

Today I was thinking of shitting a bit on the elderly:)))yeah they are old,they stink and they can't fuck😂😂😂

I came on this idea when I was reading this article about old serbian tradition called "lapot"

When a person gets so old that can't be productive in any way...his son takes him on a nearest mountain,puts a bread onto his head and break his skull with a wooden bat...

At first I thought...only in Serbia,but soon I've realized that similar things were happening in Sweden so...yeah:)

However....I wouldn't go that far...in most cases:))))but seriously...when u get old...what the fuck would you want from a society...

Now in Serbia old people are nearly have enough to survive and I'm totally against that,but here in Sweden they simply have too much of a fuckin attention..

First of all...as long as I'm concerned ...old people should live outside the city...where u don't have huge companies where not retired people work and shit....they should simply have their oasis of peace where everything is reachable within minutes...grocery store,doctors,post office,banks...so they have everything they need around them...

But I believe this is also great for them so they can socialize more with one another...normal old people hate when they see on their floor young people coming over to their young neighbors....they always complain that the music is too loud or that somebody was smoking in a hallway and shit....why....when they can all avoid that!!!!

Second thing I think that we should do is...we should stop people from voting as soon as they retire or when their kids start to vote...

Just follow me for a second...imagine a thirty year old person want for one political party to win,while his or her old parents think otherwise...

I mean is it really fair that those old farts decides about the future of younger generations????

Why...because they don't have a fuckin future...all they talk about is good old days...the prettiest woman ever was a movie actress from their youth...the greatest singer was Frank Sunatra....the air was clear,the grass was greener....fuck you....morherfuckers!

The only reason why you like past so much is cuzz your presence is about shitting your pants....

And don't get me wrong I'm sorry really..but it ridiculous to me to let them think and decide when their future is tightly related to a graveyard....

Even if young generation is about to make a mistake....you let them fir fuck sake...so they learn from their mistakes and then to transcend that knowledge on their children so they can do good....or what  ever the fuck they wanna do....

The way we have "too young" people for certain things,same way we should have "too old" people for certain things...I think that totally fair....

Anyways....have an amazing weekend you all😬😬😬

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar