Instagram
Instagram

fredag 27 mars 2015

My Facebook status of hatred....

Hey guys...weekend is here right...awesome...hope u'll do some fun shit:)))

Yesterday I've put on a Facebook status that was covered with aggression and hatred...

First of all I want to say that I don't really hate anybody let alone these little fucks tripping they are hot shots but I like to use a strong language to make a point cuz I do have strong opinions about stuff and I think that whenever u're passionate about something you can't be cool and easy about it..and quite frankly being polite all the time is well....boring!!!

First of all I think it's pathetic to have an equipment on you as you are a world class athlete and u look and perform like shit..it's just sad...

Yesterday I came to the dumbbell stand they were all ove the gym and even the ones that were in place were not in a proper place...everything was upside down and on top of that I see this pussy boy powder..EVERYWHERE...

You know what I'm talking about..those guys that don't train arms but GUNS...not legs but WHEELS... a little cunts that think it's cool to talk and behave like a mentaly challenged street person that can barely read and write...

Now...all the people who really know me know how cool to me is when I see young boys and girls killing them selfs in the gym...giving everything they got to reach their goals and the last thing I would do is to mock them for not lifting as heavy as I do...

But when it comes to these little pink pussy show offs calling themselves power lifters who are all over the gym when they train I feel nothing sweeter than to shit all over them putting them where they belong and that would be on the very bottom...

So my point is totally not that if you are not super strong u don't belong to any gym..God no...my point is...

Be humble and modest regardless of how successful u are...

Have a great weekend friends❤️ xoxoxo







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar