Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 26 mars 2015

The pilot committed suicide and killed all the people onboard

I'm Hey people whazz up!!!

I guess by now all of you heard of the final chapter of the airplane crash in France....

The pilot..who was not a member of any terrorist group decided to take his life away by crashing down the plan full of people....

Why....

Well I'm certain that they're gonna dig out some crazy story behind all this,but even so...that will never help the families in grief...

I'm very sorry about all this but events such as this one are supposed to be our wake up call..but it never does...

Usually we say in the end...well,that person( a pilot in this case )..was simply crazy....

Yeah...you can be crazy and be a pilot sure....

This is exactly the after effects of our separation from each other...by not giving a fuck about others we unintentionally  create monsters....a monsters that were a victims for too fuckin long!!!

By excluding one from our society we think we have solved that inconvenience for good...but sometimes that "inconvenience" is a pilot....

..and then we realize...how we actually depend on each other....

Those two idiots who came one day in school with automatic rifles and killed students and teachers we're announcing that for like six months....

Who gave afuck....nobody...and after the killing spree...it was  a number one news world wide!

Another case is that dorky dude that was making those YouTube videos about no woman wants to have anything to do with him,let alone to have sex...so he accumulated a tremendous amount of rage which culminated last night of his life when he also just driving his car and shooting everybody on site....

We are strangers to one another Nd please don't even dare telling me that our government is guilty for that cuz that just sucks....and it's not true!

Recently I added a girl on Instagram cuz I  kept seeing her at my gym...liked a few pictures of her...two times since then I met her...looking at her just to say hello and that I like her photos..but she constantly turning her head away not giving me any chance!!!

Okay maybe she thought I was gonna make a move and start coming on to her or that I'm violent or rude...but what if...just maybe I'm married and I don't wanna bother her...or I'm just an ordinary guy working ordinary job..what if she's wrong..

Cuzz regardless of what ever the fuck is her reason in her distorted head...what she does and how she act is only thing that counts....

And that's the world we live in....we presume shit about people and treat them based on that retarded presumption....

The most common products of that kind of behavior is that pilot or any other lunatic that flips and start killing people!

You can ask now...yeah but how come than we're not all crazy people with a gun....

Well...my answer to you today would be...same way we are not a Nobel Prize winners you stupid fuck...

we are not the same...we don't react the same way on same things but that's why they're is a system..and the system should be for all..not for one person or a group of people or even just one country but for all man kind!

I know that when I say these stuff alot of you think I'm crazy....but what I'm thinking is....u know when we talk how those super rich treat normal people like shit....

..i think they are 100% right!


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar