Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 11 mars 2015

SciTech madness😋😋😋

Hey guys...how's your week..hope u're doing good cuzz I'm kicking ass😎

Ok..today I wanna write more about one of my favorite supplement brand SCITECH...ofc..

First I have to say a big thank you to the guys from Scandinavian Nutrition for always being nice to me and this time I was there to buy this new protein ST have launched but the guy there gve me a bunch of these ST sample bags with all different tastes so again...thank you🙏


What I'm gonna do is I'm tasting all these having them in shaker mixing  by hand with water ONLY...so that's where you can see whether the protein powder is any good at alone cuz it can only be better if you use a bit of milk,or almond milk,ice,blander,banana,peanut butter but that's another story...

So...for starters I'm going tell you about the 100%milk complete with the belgian chocolate flavor and the new whey superb chocolate flavor:)))

Now,since I started with one scoop of protein immediately after waking up so I make sure I don't burn too much of my muscles during my morning cardio I already tried the 100%milk complete...

Grading it from 1-10 and let's say that ST Protein Delite is ten..this one would be...well...i have to say a good solid eight!!!

Yeap...it's that good..it tastes similar to that Beef Musclemeds Protein only way creamier...now not as creamy as Delite but since the Delite is a protein blend and therefore u have more room for making wanders with it..it's quite to expect that it's gonna taste the way it does...

However 100% Milk Complete is a fuckin awesome product and I'd buy it anytime!

The other one I can't tell you how it tastes..yet..cuz it's in my shaker ready for my after workout and then I'll tell you my opinion on it...but I have to say I'm pretty positive that it's going tastes crazy so...I'll get bk to you soon;)

Oki....just finished my back&shoulder workout took my protein...boom...as I was expecting...awesome!

The only thing I've noticed is a bit of bitterness as an aftertaste but in a chocolate version it's not bad at all...however...I have some samples with vanilla flavor and strawberry flavor and that might be a bit weird with the bitterness and stuff...

But...these two products are amazing at least from my point of view...so if u trust my judgment...feel free to buy them:)))

Have a nice day❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar