Instagram
Instagram

måndag 9 mars 2015

Not belonging to any conventional profile...

Hey ma people..how r u...

Today I was thinking of writing something about...ME😬😬😬

When I say "me" I like to think that it represents my never ending life project of crating a better me...in every way...

So..what I've noticed through the years that there's just a very small group of people that can actually put up with my shit😊

Most people would say that that's because I'm an asshole but I am actually very proud of that fact..cuzz in my mind that's exactly what makes me...not average...and if you know anything about me u know that the averageness is my worst nightmare...

For example...I have always defended gay rights and I'll always will...but the fact that I would like for them to be treated like any other person doesn't change the fact that there's alooot of gay people who are a real fuckin assholes...of course not cuzz they r gay it's just they're assholes...period...

But alot of them get so disappointed when after my article of support I write how I felt disgusting when I saw two gay motherfuckers in a men's locker room staring at me totally rude and impolite while laughing and talking quietly to each other....

What can I say I'm not the guy u thought I was..sorry...

People from Serbia probably hate my guts when I talk shit about that country...but what I also like to say is that the people from there who r nice and not retards...are probably the nicest the most lovable and most genuine people I'll ever meet...so do I hate serbs...no...do I like them...no!!!

I like alot of shit that religion is preaching but the part where all the people from other regions are sinners...omg...I say...u have to be pretty fucking retarded to think like that...

I like what "peta" is preaching animals should be treated better...but not eating animals...I mean...is that even a question...

So it's always been like that...they say...if you like something,like it as it is,don't try to change it...I say fuck you...that's brain washing...

Question everything,question everyone...make a small change every single day...there's no such thing as perfect!!!

U may presume how much I love bodybuilding...well sure but not every aspect of it...actually I don't enjoy in a huge part of it...which is a competition..,

Ok,if I'm competing that fine but like a few day ago there was a competition called Arnold Shwarzenegger's Classic which is the second biggest competition in the world...people were probably waiting a whole night long to watch it on a pay per view and stuff..me...nope...didn't give a flying fuck:)

And when u look at me being like that...how the fuck should I find a person that thinks same way I do...not possible...but..

In my eyes...that's the beauty of life...I love differences I embrace them...to me...same...sucks!!!

Different religions,different cultures,races,genders profiles...just different people...interacting together in peace...that's the thought that gives me hope that being different and thinking different is not a bad thing...

Have an awesome week❤️







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar