Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 31 mars 2015

My morning routine😬

Hey guys,wazz up...

Today I was gym free so my morning routine was slightly different but I really try to maintain them each and every day cuz first of all, I think it's good to have them so you start your day with a plan so the whole continue being like that,but also cuzz I think I feel better afterwards in my body and in my head!

Wake up...

I never set the alarm clock but I'm always up before 10:00! Remember I work until 22:00 and do cardio after and go to sleep around 02:00!!!

So....my first thing on the list would be to pee...:))) even though I wake up at least once during the night and do that I still feel my blather is about to explode every morning....so....I do that,make some coffee and my coffee in the morning is...,black,almost cold and strong as fuck...that's exactly how I like my coffee and my women too 😜

Before I start sipping that coffee I drink water.....sometimes I take water and some "zero" beverage but usually it's good ol cold tap water!

Immediately I pour a half of a liter and after that I take it easy with another half with my coffee...

Until my coffee cools down I do some housework....usually it's emptying a dish machine and spreading the laundry...but I also prepare everything for my breakfast....I separate egg yolks,now....since I eat a bit carbs I pre measure my oatmeal...

Then I start drinking my coffee and eat my vitamins and minerals along the way....and there's alooot of pills there to eat💪
I nearly have the time to take those pills when my coffee kicks in...every time,in the morning...it's a fuckin amazing....

So I take a major dump,that always feels good,and after that I finish my coffee and get dressed for my morning power walk!!!

So 10:30-10:45....I out and I walk and run for the next 30-40 minutes...just a couple of weeks ago it was strictly 60 minutes but I reduced it a bit and it's fine!

When I'm done I go straight home and start cooking my breakfast,while I'm taking a shower and...usually until 12:00 I'm done!!!

Then I have my "morgon mys" or morning coziness...with another coffee,this time with milk,and laying in bed watching YouTube write an email to my mother or checking Facebook,Instagram or whatever....

That coziness is always interrupted by another number two activities:))))

I know I shit alot..true...surprisingly enough...I don't eat veggies,fruits or any fiber rich foods for that matter...almost never:))))

This is usually the time when I prepare my gym bag with some clean clothes,and a protein powder ready for after workout!

I'm ready,I'm done and prepared for another heavy session in tha gym....pack my shit,check if everything's turned off...like stove,lights and shit and 12:45-13:00 I'm gone👊

"Even drops of water can make a hole in stone...not by their power but frequent falling".




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar