Instagram
Instagram

söndag 8 mars 2015

March the eighth an international women's rights day

Hey you..how r shit...good???...good:)

Earlier today my wife and I took a walk after our gym session and just after a while we were stuck in a big procession of protesting women shouting something like...it's our bodies and we get to decide what we want to do with it.

Well I may be a male chauvinist or just stupid but I don't really get it...

Now,what's their point I don't know cuz I didn't asked them but..the thing that comes to my mind is tht they wanna say that a society shouldn't make a pressure on women to look the certain way.

Now wait the fuck for a second...

When that became a women's problem...that's a problem...period!

Don't you think that there are not millions of ugly or not good looking man who are forced to jerk off everyday or pay a hooker in order to have sex cuz none of the bitches wanna fuck them???

Today it's almost rude to be beautiful and feel good about it cuz you gonna offend the not good looking people...

Fuck that...there's always gonna be more and less beautiful people..and of course we shouldn't evaluate person by looks but...is it still legal for my cock to get hard on hot gals or should I fuckin get hold of myself when that happens so the ugly girls wouldn't get sad...

What is wrong with the world???

If you ask me I'm pretty sure that women's right are still not equal to men's  even in a deveped countries...however it's pretty fucked up to prove that...

I mean how can you prove that you're employer choose another person over you cuz you are female and the other person is male...how????

You wanna know how...by proving them wrong...u never gonna change someone's way of thinking by telling him..hey...change your way of thinking...well you can but it's a very small number of people but the way that works is that you prove everybody wrong...

Prove a racist wrong if you're black by saving his kid from dying and performing a heart surgery...but for that u need to become a surgeon...but if you walk around with your hoodie on staring at people with a crazy look u just gonna do worse...

When that cock sucker told me in the gym how I'm not welcome cuz he thinks I'm using steroids...what was I supposed to do...break his jaws and ribs...yeah sure...and everybody would say...of course he beat the crap out of the poor guy cuz he's aggressive from using steroids...

Fuck that shit...I said...ok,I understand and proved every retarded hater wrong...

So my advice to young girls would be...if you want a respect from men or women ...u don't have to shave your fuckin head and ware only dark colors and tattoo your face...u just become a strong,self confident,independent and powerful woman  and no one will give a fuck about you having a pussy😉

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar