Instagram
Instagram

fredag 6 mars 2015

Smoking...my story!

Heya everybodey...what...can't hear you...oh,you're saying...TGI Fridaaaaay:))))

Well I hope you'll have a great weekend I hope I will so...read this before you get waisted😜

Alot of you may not know this but I used to smoke..yeap....an athlete...a not party person...still...yeah...

Quite frankly I was always a bit embarrassed of smoking in public cuz every time I'd light up a cigarette someone would be like....really..u smoke...and of course I didn't liked that..cuz that was also my perception of me...but...

I start smoking like when I was twenty plus which is pretty weird cuz in Serbia kids who smoke,started at like...fifteen or younger...

I started to provoke my asthma so I could get away without serving the army...didn't work out but I start smoking instantly...

Smoking is fuckin awesome I can tell you that much...I was addicted to it heavy even though I was smoking just a couple of years...man...it was good...

My average was pack a day but there were times when I had two...

Cigarettes are a fuckin poison..and I'm totally not talking about what TV says or doctors...no...this is me....

I used to lift weights than as well,doing everything I was doing before but I was simply weaker and smaller...as I was literally taking some small amounts of a rat poison that is not lethal but definitely damaging...

I was never one of those people who are saying every other week...oh I'm gonna quit,I'm gonna quit...no,I was very silent about it...never talked about quitting cuz deep inside I knew that one day's gonna be the day...

When It comes to me making an announcement such as...I'm gonna quit smoking it's very complicated...

I knew that once I said that it's over it would have to be over no matter what...cuz I know I'd hate myself for being one of those people who say shit now and tomorrow they don't give a fuck....no!

If I decide something,that's the way things are gonna be...period!!!

I was after my wife like at least five years and we were friends but she never wanted me as her boyfriend..and that can suck bug time...

However...things changed and she actually said that she's single and she would like to try an relationship with me..

Of course I was crazy happy about it and we started dating,fucking and all the things that couples do:)))

It was so good,I felt really good about her,about us and I couldn't be more happy...

And there it goes...I just thought one evening how fortunate I am and how huge amount of a positive energy I have that I could actually use for doing something good in return...

And boom..right away...first thing on mind were smokes...so I went..come on Andrija,u got yourself a girl of your dreams...now it's your turn to give back something..stop smoking!!!

And I did...was it hard...well,it was one of the toughest thing I had to do..I promise you I was all fucked up without that shit...

It's a drug,it's a poison and it's....hehehe...legal!

Tell me..how many people u know that drink alcohol and have to ware a bottle with them...not much,right..most people drink but they don't have to,or they don't have to every day...but with cigarettes...you're addicted very quickly after you start..

So...my advice to you is...don't try it...cuzz you'll probably like it..but if you're already an addict,don't keep quitting ever now and then...because that way...u'll never be able to quit for good!

Have a nice weekend😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar