Instagram
Instagram

måndag 7 oktober 2013

What to do...

I was having a coffee this weekend with my wife and our friend and tgey were discusing about my blog..

They claim that i should write only about bodybuilding...witch means..training,nutrition,supplements,gyms...accessories,steroids or whatever...

I do see the logic in that..cuz i do bodybuilding i am big,and a lot of people would like to say to me to stop playing smart writing about politics or social developement or anything other than the subject i'm obviously good at...

Maybe they're right...maybe i should wtrite something everyday when i exit the gym,about what i was training,weights i've used,number of sets,number of reps and that's it...

There's only this little problem i have with this suggestion and that's that...i kinda think that's SO FUCKIN' BORING!!!

I mean..come on...maaaan...realy..ok if you think that i should write only or mostly about workout you let me know...out your comments here,or on my facebook whatever...

If you ask me...i just don't get it...if i had i don't know...well let's say the mr.O himself...phill heat,writing me every day what happened on his last workout...i would stop reading that after a week...i mean no disrespect it's just...who giva a fuck what was he doing on his back training yesterday he did lat pulldowns,rowing and deadlift...pritty much like everybody else...

I don't know...maybe i'm wrong but i like to belive that i'm not a one string banjo...or...who knows...

Actualy i put a comment on phill's photo on his instagram,the pic was something about those cute dogs of his...and i wrote that i'm so glad that he as present mr.o doesn't presents himself only throught bb but he's also showing everybody that he's a great guy as well..

And what was evem more weird he responded...tellin' me that he is realy trying to do that,and that he appreciate that i've noticed that...

Ok...i'm not him...i'm just...meee

Any ways...tell me what you think...like...please...and no bullshit..straightforward!!!

Thank you!

Btw everybody who wear this model of caps...are idiots...sweet lord,look at it..moron...you have to be a moron...seriously:)))) lol


4 kommentarer :

  1. maybe not only about the gym and that stuff but...well sometimes it could be nice to get some advice from a pro :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well you know what,zare1ify...you got it...actualy beside that what i'm gonna write,you can also ask me anything you think i can healp you with and i'll be happy to give you advice!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. ...and thank you so much for the comment...it realy makes me feel less stupid about this whole thing:))

      Radera
  3. I Think you should write about whatever you want :) I do like the mix of things on your blog and do prefer to read about more then one thing :)
    Kram Bea

    SvaraRadera