Instagram
Instagram

fredag 18 oktober 2013

An old fart...

Hey everybody...how ya all doin:))

So i'm in a grocery store down town...stashin' myself for the cheet meals...and i took some hershey's peanutbutter cups,white chocolate...blah,blah...took some stuff for home as well and i saw these sticks...a doughy hollow sticks with chocholate inside...i thougt...whata hell...i might eat that with ice cream...

So i approached the cashiear lady and start putting my stuff on a counter...she did the beep thing on each of them and when she was on my sticks..something went wrong...and after couple of attempts she looked up telling me...this product can not be read by the device...

I was confused...i mean...lady,we all have our problems...never mind...i was calm and asked her...ok,so what do we gonna do about it...and she went...nothing...you can't buy this....

I laughed for a microsecond,and then asked her...so that's it...i can't buy that...she just answered...YES!

I gave her a polite smile and said...i understand

Next situation...burger king...waiting in line...the girl is giving service to a couple of guys...probably russians...i promise you it was the worst service EVER!!!

She was rude to the core,shouting,screaming at them...throwing their food on that counter as she's workin at the prison reception...horrible...

I thought...maybe those russians said something insulting to her so she reacted at that by treating them as they are shit... 

They got their food it was my turn...gave her a short smile orderd my food...same reaction like with russians...as i fucked her child making her watch or something...when she was putting my fries into that basket i swear to god...she slammed it so hard that it became a mash potato..i shit you not...half of 'em were broken for fuck sake:))))

Next morning...i woke up...and trust me when i say...i never ever remember people's names...a grocery store girl name was irene and burger king girl girl was erika m... I read that on those small plates they are wearing on their uniforms...

So i said to myself...you know what...if i can remember their names...that means that it bothered me big time..right...

You know what i did...i googled their shops...found emails of their bosses and rapprted both of them...

I don't know..maybe i should have my mouth shut since they are already work at the shitty places especialy the bk-girl...but on the other hand i felt like shit out there...and i wasn't rude to them,i haven't insulted them in any way...why they treated me like i'm garbage...

I don't know...my wife told me i'm right,but she also told me that i'm turning into those old farts who have nothing better to do than making other people's lifes harder...who knows..maybe she's right:)))

Any way...this is the injury i got from makin' those profiterols the other day...so i'm just sharing it with all of you:)))


Have a nice weekend ya all!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar