Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 10 oktober 2013

A little review...

Hey everybodyyyyyy...how ya doin'...i must say to you all...that i'm realy plesantly suprised by all of you who take a little time of your day to read this stuff i write...and i gotta tell you...thank you ao much...what a great respond...thanks:))))

I've been checkin' out the statistics and it's quite good ratio between this few countries that are in the game...considering that i write in english...or better broken english...i know ...it sucks but...:))) 

The fact also that i'm kinda not so very social person...so it's strange that people see my writing interesting in some way..and in person nobody want's to hang out with me...and with my tight schedule i don't even know would i even have the time for hanging out but any ways...to me that's kinda interesting...

I have a bunch of friends on facebook and instagram that i meet in the gym time to time...online,they follow me,like my photos but in the gym...they turn their heads down not saying anything...weird ha?

Well i might know what's the answer to my question why is like that...

They are afraid of me...period!!! And i don't belive that they think i'm gonna hurt  or anything,it's just..i look weird..i know...i am aware that i look like some sort of disturbed person...and you know what maybe they're right...i definitely have my demons but on the other hand...don't we all...

But enough about me...i have to say that i'm plesantly suprised by sweden...way to go girl:)))...most people who are clicking on my links are people from sweden...so that realy makes me feel even more as i am home...so thank you for that:))

Second place...serbia the motherland..actualy some time ago serbia was quite down on the list...but now...you're back on the horse...or in another words...meee!!!

Third place still strong...usa...well it's always cool feeling to now that you have some sort of conection with people from another continent...or maybe that's just me:)))

Speaking of wich...russia...sestra maja...or something like that..thanks russia for being a good sport!!!

Next one is greece...i have some ideas who from there read my blog:))) thanks dimitri,nut if there are others,thank you as well!

After that is ukraine i can't recall that i know somebody from there but thanks...

Switzerland...here i have some ideas...thank you guys:)))

Australia just a few..thanks australia and also qatar...i definitely know who that might be:)))



Again...thank you so much for support i would like even more if you get more active but i won't be bitching too much  about it...so thank you all and have a great weekend everybody:))))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar