Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 24 oktober 2013

Communication skills..

I realy belive that huge problem of today is a lack of communication skills among people...wich is basicly sad...cuz if that a fact that means that two people might want the same thing but due to the lack of communications they fight against each other as they are on totaly opposite sides...

The main reason why people  do not fully get each other is in my appinion the fact that...people are worried they might hurt somebody,insult somebody...that they might sound rude or impolite instead of just spit it out and say what they think or how they feel...

Well i would describe this with my personal sofisticated words...that people can't communicate with one another cuz they spend too much time and energy on suckin' each others dick!!!

Luckily for me i had a person in my life that tought me the right way to talk without any boundaries...and specialy...without any respect towards people i care about...and that's my mother.

Now i know it sounds stupid but just think about it...who do you respect...you respect,older people,teacher at school,your colleagues that you're not close with..your boss...right?

What do these people have in common...you don't give a flying fuck about them:)) 

See...i could say "you don't care too much for them...but since i want to have an open communication with as much people as i can...i said...or wrote...the way i wrote...

With the way i talk with my mom...i get another person in my life that i can actualy talk...not to have that stiff conversation just to fulfil the protocol of having the occasional conversation with the your parents...

I mean..they are old not retarded so don't treat them that way...if i were them...hearing my own children speaks to me with some respect...i would take that as an insult!!!

They were young once...they maybe did wild stuff too like...tried some drugs or broke the law or...sucked a cock for christ sake...they are us!!!! :)))

Well actualy my mom claims that she didn't...sucked no cocks lol...actualy it's a funny storry...i asked her that with this polite vocabulary of mine...while having at least five friends of mine in our appartment visiting and having coffee...it was crazy...we laughed our eyes out...she claimed...that she never had a wish to try it cuz she thinks that it can only be satisfying for a guy...so it was a no,no for her...

Well i still have my doubts but who knows...maybe she's telling the truth...well if that's a fact...poor my dad man...what a misserable life...maybe that's the reason he died young...his sex life was terrible:)))

But this is actualy even more funny...see,everytime somebody was visiting our home first time...i would make sure that i make him or her so uncomfortable that after takes like a week to digest what they have expirienced that day at "the adams family":)))

But one of the sweetest one was when i burned my wifey:))...by the way..her blog is SHAPETHEFUCKUP.BLOGSPOT.SE...you might check it out...i think it's way more normal than mine...but let's get to jucy stuff...



So we got together quite quickly...fell for each other..everything was great...so after maybe just a couple of days i asked her to sleepover at my place...so we get more comfy and cozy...muahahaha!!!

So everything went great,we banged,ate...banged,banged...and of course sleep...

In the morning i made coffee for al three of us her,my mom and me...and we drink coffee...talking all polite and respectful...poor girl never realized what kinda of freaks are we:)))

So..as soon as the first awkward silence appeared...i started to talk like a little child...you know like an idiot...while my mom was knitting...telling me to stop it...and just to jump to another subject she asked as...so did you sleep well...my wife instantly went...oh yeah it was great and we were very tired...and than i said..well i wasn't realy quite happy...and my wife went like...why???

Then i turn to my mother still talking my retard-voice saying....mom...anna didn't wanna blow me last night!!!

My wife's face was distorted...with her eye balls poppin out...white as she saw a ghost:)))

I tryed not to laugh but it was too much even for me...so i start screemin'...and my mom never even stopped with her knitting just commented with totaly calm voice...oh dear...poor you..shame on you anna :)))

My wife start hitting me and choking me but if i died right there and then i wouldn' regret.... it still would be worh it:))

After that my wifey realized what kinda sickness we have in our home so she just kinda went with the flow...

Now days she claimes that when we're in serbia she feels more relaxed with my mom than with all of her relatives...

See..open communications...the fuckin' key for happiness:)))

Have a great day everybody :-)

Look at that jersey shore sleazball...just fuckin' look at me lol!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar