Instagram
Instagram

måndag 21 oktober 2013

My workout program..

Hey you people...how ya all doin...well it's monday again...for most of you the shittiest day ever but for me it's kinda same shit...whether is thursday or monday...though i like saturdays and sundsys cuz i don't work those days but...i'm not letting anything ruin my mood:)))

So today i'm describing you how's my training schedule looks like...i have a couple of them but this one i took a couple months ago and i stick to it even now...

It's once a week each muscle group...the other one was teo times but..i don't know...this one is quite good and with this one now i have weekend off so that's great for having some time to relax too...

I don't skip cardio though even on weekends it's just i don't have to go to the gym saturday and sunday...

So today is my first workout of the week and it's chest and traps!!!

Now,some of you might think...no pro does chest with traps...but first of all i am not a pro,i am me and i tried to personalize my program for my needs and my body...

Ronnie did his calfs every other day cuz the only muscle group that haven't been huge on him were his calfs...

I don't have that problem so i'm personalizing it to my needs...

So today i started with my chest with two warm up sets on that chest-flies machine...just to let my body know where is gonna hurt:))

Ok...after warm up i went to flat bench...sometimes i start with incline sometimes not...i switch that time to time...so today i used dumbbells...i switch that too so basicly there are no rules for me...

This is pretty much same what everybody do...just for me from recently it's not about heavy weights as it was before...i know,i know...i became pussy...yeah,yeah...it's just that i found 12-15 reps more beneficial for me instead of 6-8...as i was doing before...

Don't get me wrong...i go for even 3-5 reps sometimes even now but it's not my thing anymore...

Failure...absolutely...forced sets,drip sets...oh yeah, and i get pump and i get my hypertrophy and...i'm more safe from injuries...so it's all good!!!

So i take like four sets here on a flat...i gradualy go up with weights from first to third set...then fourth one is drop set so i do it after maybe 30 sec of rest...witch is basicly the time i spend puttin' back the heavy and taking the lighter dumbbells..

After this i adjust my bench to an incline of...i would say around 40-45 degrees and startin' again with four sets of which the last on is drop as well...

Ok after this i usualy take two sets of that technogym incline press which is something like an incline narrow grip so i usualy do this in two sets...nothing heavy,just to feel the pump close to my sternum...

From here i can only do some streching and that's usualy some 30 degrees incline flies or like it was today...all around the world exercise...not bad...strech your pecs real good so...here,i'm completely done with my chests...

Next stop...traps...now,this mucle group is for some guys the easiest thing in a world to hit and pump...for me that's not the case...due to my strong shoulders i always had the problem to realy activate my traps...so i always needed something extra about train them...

What i found to be a great one for me is a cable face pulls...this one realy hits my lower traps,giving me a great extension and contraction...

So this one i roll for three sets...sometimes four but only when the first one was like super light..

After this i do three sets of standing rows but using cable here to...only sometimes i would take a bar..,for the most part it's cable...this one is same movement as the first one...but only from a different angle...

So this i do three sets and after these two...there's nothing else left but dumbbell shrugs...

I used to do this with 350kg bar but you know what...it didn't have me any specific size on my traps...now days..i take it easy,using dumbbels instead...nothing super heavy but burns like hell..

With three sets of this...i'm finishing my mondays workout...take a shower,have a shake and on my way to work...

#thedaywestopisthedaywedie ;-)





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar