Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 29 oktober 2013

My bodybuilding...

I started with it as a twelve year old kid...i knew nothing accept a few miths...you start bb too early you won't grow...bodybuilders are not realy strong...if you bb you'll get slow for other sports...and of course bodybuilders can't have erection and they all have small penises:)))

My begining wes simply because all my friends were in the gym already...i never realy liked the sport...but you know when you're kid...you just do what everybody do...

I belive i needed like a couple of weeks to se and feel the massive improvement in my looks and strenght...i liked it so much that i just fell in love with iron..instantly...

Until this day wich is like more than 20 years my love towards this sport haven't decreased for milimeter...just evolved so that i love it from a different perspectives...

This summer a guy in serbia in the gym asked me how long i been training...told him...and he said like congradulations for having the strenght not to quit all this years...and i went like...o man,trust me...all these years i was looking for the strenght to quit..but i never could..

In my sport you have to be selfish,self centered,and dedicated...so what i try is to keep that under control any way i can so i don't make other people lives misserable over this...

I never expected somebody else to cook my food,somebody to constantly follow me in the gym and put on and off my weights...cuz i find that humiliating for that person and i don't want to do that...

how ever,i'm not saying that all bodybuilders or athletes who have someone like that are assholes,because i know that there are alot of guys out there who enjoy hanging out and be helpful to these guys but...i don't know...for me,for now.. all that stuff are my job...if i were i pro and needed topush my self to the very limits in every set in every rep...maybe...i don't know...

But to get back on bb...to me it's totaly different from any other sport...maybe have some similarity with weight lifting but even power lifting is TO ME way less sophysticated then bb..

No disrespect...it's just that there's no other sport that much related to you and how you look and how your body look...all the other sports are related to some result that is not you...but a number...the number of points,the time the number of weight...

And one of the greatest things about bb is...there is no team...you know what,in my book...fuck team,i don't like team...i don't like the fact that my result and my achivement depends of somebody else...and trust me i've seen an heard people all the time complaining how it's hard for them how they can't continue train as hard..and these people were way higher ranked in their sport than i am in mine...so fuck team...team sports are game any way my sport is not i game,it's a big part of my life that defines me...and i couldn't let anybody or anything threatens that!

I went so deep in that...that when i say my sport...i'm not even thinking about the sport wich other people train...ronni's bodybuilding,in my eyes,is not same bodybuilding i train...my bb is what i feel while doing it...and that's totaly,brutaly and selfishly mine:))

I know...i sound like a weirdo but i am pretty sure that my bb saved me in soooo many ways that i can't even remember all...

Without it i'm pretty sure that i would be in prison right now,or dead or a drug addict or something like that...cuz i know one thing myself...

I am energy...a pure,abundant,limitless energy and what we know is that any energy without control is a perfect way of creating what we know as hell...a place without any meaning,rules,mercy and compassion...and that's exactly i know i would become...

So luckily i've chanalized that energy by creating a goal...a goal that soon became my pashion...and that's when i realized that i actualy love life,that life is the greatest gift we ever recived...

I was talking with some friends of mine and i was talking about how much i'm aware that people look at me as i'm a total moron and retarded idiot for still train as hard as i do...but my friend told me,that she actualy gave a thought to it and realized how happy i gotta be for having something in my life that fulfills me that much,and that she was thinking what kind of activity would give her that amount of satisfaction and sadly she couldn't name one...

People often ask me...so if you realy belive in bb...would you like that your son or daughter become bodybuilder...i just say to that...i would't have problem with it...the only thing i definitly would like for my kids and also for every person in this world is to be happy and that they love their lifes and who and what they are snd everything about them...

I truly belive that the only way to feel like that is to follow your dreams and not to let anything change that no matter what...cuz if you let your pashion been taken away from you...doesn't matter how much money you have or any other stuff that are bullshit comparing to your dreams...you'll spend your life in regret...

Remember...YOUR PASHION IS THE BIGGEST LOVE IN YOUR LIFE...protect it,embrace it...it's gonna make a better person and proud of who you are!

Thank you:-)






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar