Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 8 oktober 2013

How,what and when do i eat.!!?';(...

Since i promised i'm gonna write more about my sport...here we go...i'm gonna describe what,ehen and ehy i eat the food i eat...


So let's start from begining...since my morning activities are quite tight scheduled i prefer fixing my breakfast before bed so in the morning i'm at least little bit relived from cooking...not quite but it still helps...

So what i eat for breakfast is always the same...i separate egg yolks from whites and i need about 13 eggs to have 500ml of egg whites...put that in the fridge and then prepare my porridge...

My porridge is made of 50g of steel cut oats(havre kross)...50g of instant oats and 40g of grits...i cook that in water and just 100ml 0,5% fat of lactose free milk...

When i wake up as soon as i open my eyes i take one scoop-protein shake just to have something in my system before my first cardio...

So after that small shake,i usualy have a good ol coffee...packed with caffeine necessary for waking up...in the meanwhile i also have one cq10,magnisium,calcium,zink,omega3 vitamin c,and of course multyvit&min syrup...

About one hour after waking up...i'm on my way to my morning cardio...it's usualy a combination of jogging and power walking that last betwen 45 min. and 1 hour...

So i wake up 10:00 run cardio 11.00:-12:00 and around 12:30 i eat...my egg whites and porridge and one slice of my home made no fat bread...



If i have time i take one more coffee if not i just pack my shit and 13:00h i'm in the buss headin' to the gym...i think it would be way better to have one more meal before gym but...no time for that...

Ok so i train about one and a half hour with warming up and all and i'm usualy finished at 15:00h...take a little time in sauna and before 15:30 i take my 2scoops protein shake...

After this i go to work...i'm there 16:00 and my meal is around 17:00-17:30 for this meal i usualy eat one large chicken breast and one big sweet potato!

20:00-20:30 i have another meal..this one is two tilapia files about 120-150g of gravlax salmon and some  canned green beans...

22:00h i usualy leave and 22:50 i'm home...right away i start cooking my burgers...it's my home made burgers made of pretty lean beef...i would say no more than 3-5%fat.



So these are around 250g and beside that i have about 60-70g of carbs...rice,potato,sweet potato even oatmeal could get the job done!

So this is my meal prior to my evening cardio wich is usualy a home bicycle from 01:00 to well max 02:00 but it doesn't have to be a whole hour...

After this i take a three scoops of protein powder and go to bed...

Well...that's pretty much it...what do you think...to little...to much...i don't know but hey...there's no shortcuts to the top:)))
Later...

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar