Instagram
Instagram

söndag 13 oktober 2013

My gymnasium...

Hehe...how funny is that titel alone...my gymnasium on a morons blog...hilarious:)))

But belive it or not once i was a good student..almost great i would say but then...i discovered a gym:)))...just kidding but it was the same period of time...me finding bodybuilding and me going from straight A:s to dropping out grades and eventualy my education...



What happend...who knows...was it a pitty sure...i was great in math,physics,biology...but do i regret it???...frankly...no!

I have nothing but respect towards everybody who menage to bring their academical education to a high levels but i realized then and i know now...that thing for me it just doesn't work like that...

I'm not saying i'm smarter,i'm not saying i'm stupid it's just...i'm diferent that's all..

But during my gymnasium years i was one stupid mother fucker i can tell you that...

First year i've finished bearly...in the begining of second i got into a fight...suprise,suprise....and the school board agreed about my expulsion...

So they kicked out my ass from that school so i imediately went into nearest town gymnasium and continued there...for a while:)))

That year i failed so bad that i belive there was no studend with such low grades in history of the school...a total disaster!!

From there i went back to my old school and failed again and that way i've lost my right of continuing further education...well you gotta give to me i was a persistent little fella:)))
  
Any ways...after that i've menage to get the diploma of a car machanic...but it's total bullshit since i know nothing about it but...who cares...



The professors in my gymnasium were like....loving me or hating my guts...one of the main haters was the physics professor..who wasn't my professor but still he heard enough about me to hate me to the bone...

So i finished with school...after five years or more my main hater became the school principal and my sister became an english professor at the same school...



So there was this guy i'm still friend with..younger then me he was the final year and there was some insident at some school excursion apperently and there was a school board gethered over that...and of course the principal was there and also my sister among everyone else....

So the principal gets the start the meeting with the words...due to recent incident i'm recomending the expulsion of ...(my friend)...and the princial continues...his violent and rude behavior is a direct cosequence of his friendship with andrija sandor..lol:)))))))))))))

Can you belive this fuck....my sister was there...and he could not leave me alone after five fuckin' years..you belive that shit...i guess i was always leaving a deep impression on people:)))

Holy crap...but any way..it was fun...and this summer i was supposed yo meat my sister after her last class and since she wasn't finished yet she called me on a phone asking me to meat her upstairs..



Shit it was spooky...maaaaan...like your entering your own tomb with your name on it:)))



Well nobody was bothering me,mobody was there as well but hehe...the visit itself was bringing some old memories....strangely..only the food ones:)))

Later...


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar