Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 17 oktober 2013

I shouldn't be alive...part 2

Hello you all...wazz up...since my wife had a surgery yesterday,i was quite...well not worried but nervous maybe...since it was nothing serious but still...

That went quite well,she's home now,not too much pain...so,we gonna take a bit slower for next couple of weeks just to make the recovery period as short as possible...

How ever...due to my nervousness i've decided a few days ago that i should spend that time waiting for her,in some high quality way so i feel more productive and sofisticated about myself....

Decision has been made...i've decided to eat crappy food until i shit my pants:))))

Hehe...well,i need a break sometimes too so shut up:)))that's why the titel of this text is i shouldn't be alive...because i truly belive that if some normal human being ate what i ate yesterday it would die...luckily i'm a freakin animal so i survived...

Ok...so i never do things like this spontaneously cuzz it would turned into a dissaster...i simply make a deal with myself...

Yesterday...the deal was...eat what ever you want from the time when you finish work...wich us around 22:00h

When i realized that i want to eat some food from the restaurant...i moved the clock for a half an hour earlier...so...21:30...the party was on...

First thing i began with was my own masterpiece....profiterols suffed with white chocholate mousse,glazed with strawberry jam...all made from scratch...and all...incredibly delicious:))


This lasted like 1,5seconds so i jumpped to the next one...

...caramelized banana and cashew nuts with cinamon and white vanilla ice cream...personaly i would put pecan nuts or even walnuts instead but this was unplanned...

After this i took two pieces of one of my favorite desserts from the motherland...baklava...

That dessert originates from turkey but in serbia they make it alot...so i used to make baklava myself and it was perfect but this one that i bought at a grocery store was quite decent...

So...these three were sort of a starters...it was time for me to leave and i did...i went to eat:)))


Double steakhouse,bacon and cheese with chilli cheese bites...you got it babe...burger king...i brought with me some real sauces though..cuzz i don't like those ones they have...so i had my aioli and my bearnaise...it was so...good!!!

This is crappy food and i know it but just for a conversation sake...let's compare burger king and mcdonalds...i'm just gonna put it this way...when you're kid you go to mcdonalds...IF YOU'RE PALETTE GET MORE MATURE...you swich to bk...:)))

This was great realy...but i kinda still needed to go to mcdonalds to have the only thing that taste good there...mcflurry...i took one with pieces of twix bar inside and i asked some extra caramel sauce...but of course they gave me chocholate sauce instead...never mind..ot was still good...

While i was on my way home i had one caramel fudge brownie just to keep my sugar levels straight:))

Got home...it was around 22:30 and i was actualy productive...i took a vacuum cleaner and cleaned and mopped whole appartment...changed the sheets,washed some laundry...i wanted my wifey to come back from hospital in a clean place...but enough about the irrelevant stuff...it was 02:30 and the hunger stroke hard...lol...

I swear to good i'm not human...i'm a fucking animal with some metabolism disses:)))

At this point i didn't have something planed so i improvised...i had no potato,no fatty stuff..so i figured....


Bread crumbed tilapia with onion rings dipped in aioli bearnaise and home made ajvar smuggled from serbia made by my wife's grandma'...awesome!!!

I was quite happy with that starter and now i said to myself...let's get wild...a clasic apple pie with caramel sauce...from seven eleven though but still fine..of course...one is piece is not enough for a pig like "moi":)))


I fought like a lion but at that point i smelled surrender in the air...so there was  some nutela browni just to check out the recepie i had in my head and it came quite good...so i made two pieces of nitela brownie topped with...nutela...haha..so sick...but i had only one because i knew that the end was about to come...so i turned to my last attempt to kill myself and that last one was probably the best one....


Sweet lord,how great those ice creams were...so,so good...two of those fucker can just fuck off both brn and jerry;)

Well fell asleep around 05:00 somebody woke me up 10:00 could be my dear mother in law...calling me on the phone...but i don't remember shit cuz i was so hang over...any hoo...i got up 10:00 now is like...19:00 and guess when was my first meal today...NOW...

Guys..try,cocaine,heroine,steroids,crocodile hunt..and you might survive...just don't try to eat what i ate yesterday...you'll die:)))

Take care!!!

My first meal today at 19:00h












Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar