Instagram
Instagram

fredag 4 oktober 2013

Depilation

Hey you all ...out there...how's life...well monday my wife and i have scheduled our depilation...whoooole body..well actualy,she's gonna do whole body i'm just going to skip the part wich my thongs is covering...other than that...gone!!!



I'm quite happy that i found this girl who's gonna fix me and my wife since for the same thing in serbia took me a month to find the willing person...sweet lord...when i call them or show up asking them to schedule me a depilation...i promiss you they look at me like i pulled my dick out...whata fuck...that's your fuckin' job..

I even sent my wife to ask for me so they can be...i don't know...more relaxed...no,no,no...like they're all fuckin' virgins..and i promiss you...each of them knows better to handle a cock way better than i ever will...and i'm having it 24/7...:)))...fuck me!!!

What ev'...finaly..this girl who owns a small beauty salon accepted me right away...she was totaly normal,nice..proffesional...just the way it should be..so normal and down to earth girl...and beside that...she did a great job...fast,thorough...and even not as painful as i expected...

I don't know what's with people...here in sweden my wife asked one turkish gifl and she rejected right away...well ok i understand her...her husband would probably made her to execute some sort of harakiri for disshonesting him:)))

The world went crazy i'm tellin' you...oh well...what to do...

Any way that just a thing i wanted to share with you;)))

Have great weekend everybody!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar