Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 30 juni 2015

Spiritual gay

Hey ma people whazz up😛😛😛

I want to write about something that I keep seeing over and over again...and I don't know if it pisses me off or makes me sad...or both😉

I was writing before about how much I don't like to talk to people that are gay and don't want to bring that up...like I'm a person,my sexuality is irrelevant...

Well to me..sexuality is something that shapes you and if you don't want to talk about it..you are not comfortable about who you are and if you're not comfortable about who you are...you shouldn't be talking to me but to a psychiatrist.

However..I believe that there are a HUGE number of people that are partially gay...

What is that,right:)))

Well let me start from men but the same goes for women too...

As a man..a real,full blooded,pussy eating man...I always used to be comfortable in talking about my emotions with girls...

I always wanted to spend time with girls,to hang out with them to talk to them to ask them about their pussies and stuff:))))

Although I do have a few male friends... they are people I know forever and sure I can talk about anything in front of them...but when it comes to new relationships...I'm always more comfortable with women rather than men

But u know those guys who are like in a relationship  with a girl and everything seems very normal and casual...but they always need a "guys night"...like...they used to even fuck a lot of gals before but...you could never felt about them when they were really truly in love with some girl...

Those guys are spiritual gays!

Like..for sex they could use a woman and all...but I can tell that if they were alone in let's say Thailand...and were able to do whatever..they would probably tried to fuck a boy or something...

But even so..they are completely unable to spiritually connect themselves with another woman...almost they couldn't understand women...to them women are..THEM...those other beings...with pussy....

I believe those guys would be way happier to share their life with another guy,even if they don't want to have sex with him,just to feel like they are with their  soulmate...

Unfortunately....those guys would never let themselves revealed in that way so they chose marriage with a woman and use every chance they get to spend time with guys...

So fuckin sad...right...yeah...but the part that pisses me off is that due to their lack of balls they marry some poor sweetheart who always gonna feel she's not enough not realizing that the only way for her to be enough to her husband is to hava a cock!

Have a nice day😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar