Instagram
Instagram

måndag 29 juni 2015

Strong woman

Hey guys how's your Monday:)))

I was writing a lot about my perception of female strength and how I think it should be manifested...but basically most these things can be applied to men but...fuck men..😎

I'm seeing these women everywhere with...what I believe are...a clear signs that there's no fuckin around with them that they are free to do what ever they want and independent in every way that modern woman should be..

Well..you know what they say about the guy who always brags about his big cock..usually he's having a micro-dick!

So...most likely those gals who are having those signs about they won't take anybody's shit..are deeply hurt and probably very scared and insecure persons...

You know those ones who can hear in every sentence,every joke how women get to be victims of cruelty of evil men..

These girls can't basically even joke with their friends...pretty similar like those chronically politically correct people...u know boring as fuck ones😂

Now...of course I know there are sexist pigs among men...a alot...but until you are certain about it...try to relax for fuck sake....

Like jokes about blondes they are not there to put down women...it's a fuckin joke laugh for fuck sake..what u don't find it funny...well that's because you're a cunt..nothing else!

Here is an example..I used to work as a security guard..and of course I was young and scared and all that stuff...

So what did me and my friends do.....we used to dress up in a way where you can clearly see our muscles,we were always serious..so we wanted to show others how dangerous we were...

But...that was only a clear indicator of how scared we were..

On the other hand..there was a guy..our chief..a true badass...a guy that was doing some crazy shit in his career...

He was always dressed up normally..he was always smiling and talked to everyone...totally relaxed..

That guy was like he had his fear surgically removed when he was born...

He was and still is the strongest guy I know,ready 24/7..and he knew that when the shit hits the fan he's gonna beat them all..if he can't..he's gonna pull out his gun and kill as much as possible...

So...you know why he was relaxed and smiling...because he wasn't playing tough...he was tough...

All the girls I know that we're saying shit such as..if my husband even touches me...I'll fuckin kill him,I'll fuckin cut off his dick,I'll fuckin...whatever...were the ones that kept their mouth shut while their hubbies were fucking whores around!

So my dear....I'm not girly..I'm a nasty bich..ladies..relax...😉

If you're tough you're tough...if you not you're not..and playing something you're not is only making you look pretty fuckin ridiculous...ok?

Good thing about Sweden is that you don't have to be tough in order to stop someone bullying you...you just call the cops or get divorced...OR....try to make a non-retarded selection in the first place 😊😊😊

Habe a great week everyone:))))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar