Instagram
Instagram

fredag 26 juni 2015

Train hard or don't train at all☝🏽️

Heya people😀😀😀

Recently I ran into this pic with this quote and I don't know of it's a Tom Platz's quote since he's in the picture but I simply couldn't agree more!

People approach me,ask me all different stuff...and not that those stuff aren't important but whenever I ask them about their workout,they be like...oh I train fuckin great..I'm killin' it,I'm badass..and shit...but the truth is so far from that...

I see people every day in the gym...doing nothing...and when I say nothing I mean in respect of what they want to achieve..

Cuzz let's face it...99 percent of people that go to the gym are not going there just to be healthy...they want to look good...lean,strong,trained,pumped,sexy and stuff...healthy...that too but..c'mon:)))

So if you're going there already why the fuck u don't do 100 percent instead of doing just simple activation of your muscles and leave???

Why..I tell you why...because you don't have enough mental energy!

I'm not talking about being intelligent here...I'm talking being mentally strong because in the gym...PAIN IS GOOD!!!

Not pain like injuring yourself...but that pain you get when the shit starts to get heavy...mentally weak people will stop as soon as they feel that... when mentally strong people feel it...they get excited,and driven and feeling that they're on the right track!

It's been proven that if you experience a muscle failure at the 10th repetition of some exercise...the 60-70 percent stimulate you get from the whole that set.. is coming from the 9th and 10th repetition!!!

In another world...you're not shocking your muscles with little bit..you can only shock it with hundred percent...

Why shock???
 
Well if you want to look different than a year ago you need to push your body to become able to do stuff that a year ago wasn't able to do..very easy...

Well..easier said than done...because most people are just lazy or scared...

Scared of pain,scared of new,scared of unknown and be sure that everyone get scared but very few chose to ignore it.

Who u want to be?


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar