Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 4 juni 2015

My letter to Yaël Ostroski

Hello everybody...hope u're preparing for a great weekend:))

Recently I've seen this video about this American/Canadian guy and his friends experiencing Serbia and police in Serbia...

I can tell you righ now..I didn't like it😐

But today another article showed up about this guy saying he wasn't doing anything wrong and he asks people to stop sending him a death threats...

If u're interested,take a look what happened...

http://youtu.be/IPhYl81--fY

When I heard about those death threats I could not stand still..so I wrote him an email..

This was my letter to Yaël!

Hello,

  My name is Andrija Sandor and I was born in Serbia,lived there for 27 years and now I live in Stockholm Sweden.

  I'm so sorry for what you've experienced but I guess that was something to expect from the country such as that...

  Here in Sweden u get a translator even if you have killed a hounded babies,but that's about being civilized...or not!

The thing that u made all those retards pissed off is because u haven't showed fear when the police stopped you...because in Serbia that goes without saying...and you were relaxed the way any person should behave around police or any other authorities.

Even though I think you know this already I still need to tell you u've done nothing wrong u weren't rude,u weren't humiliating Serbia or any of that...u just behaved as a free human being but I guess in some countries that's still a crime:(

Have a great day💪🏽💯❤️

The guy answered like...instantly...

Andrija,

Thank you for your email.

I very much appreciate your kind words. I have mostly been receiving
death threats, so it's nice to hear something positive.

I wish you the best in Sweden and I hope you have a great weekend!

Your words mean a lot.

Yours,

Yaël

Have a great weekend❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar