Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 3 juni 2015

Posing...

Hey everyone...

I'd like to put a world or two on this topic that most people misunderstand or even judge by...

As I wrote before the best reward I ever got from my sport was not my trophy,not the envious looks from people on the beach...guys mainly:))),not even the girls that were turned on by my looks...simply cuz there weren't any😂

My greatest reward is the satisfaction I get from seeing myself in the mirror and liking my body...

Now I know that many of them will say it's shallow and stupid and narcissistic and maybe it is..but in my eyes it's never wrong to enjoy in your personal achievements regardless whether they are material or intellectual...

My body was not being given to me..I earned it..I created it and I'm proud of it...even though I know that my looks is pretty disgusting to average people but I really don't give a fuck about that.

My inspiration to write this today is my friend to whom I helped with bringing his body to a whole different level...

Now again I need to emphasize that his success is not about me but about him...

I showed him stuff but he was the one who did the struggle...and I said this a million times...no one can do the hard work for you...

I've been coaching quite many people and I was the same me to all of them but not all of them came out with the same results..so it was never about me...

Now for me..the greatest reward as a coach is when I see this guy who was not completely satisfied with the way he used to look,now having no problem to take his shirt off and show his new body with confidence...

How in the world is that wrong...

For non-good looking people people like him should be a motivation of how they can look too... not a reminder how they can not look!!!

But I guess it's easier said than done...haters gonna hate...and the rest of us will make sure that we provide enough material for them to hate even more:)))

From my perspective feeling comfortable in your body is not a bad thing,so if you don't feel that...well...YOU BETTER WORK BITCH😛😛😛



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar