Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 3 juni 2015

How much of an asshole am I...

Hey biaches....

Recently I've got a few feedbacks about me sounding too aggressive in my writing...

Now just a few days ago I met this serbian guy that I'm friends with on Facebook for quite some time now...

We talked and he mentioned that my English is good.. I told him that actually I like hearing myself better while I'm speaking English that even Serbian...the reason for that, I said...I sound more polite😬😬😬

So...that's it...u can then just imagine how the fuck do I sound when I speak Serbian:))))

But....my point is...it's not about how we talk,it's not even about what we say..it's not about how we look or even what do we think..it's just about what we do!!!

Hands down...if you have great intentions..and u put it in the most beautiful way,and on top of that u look pretty and nice...all tgat is shit when your actions are hurting others.

This is something no one can argue about cuzz I can give my left ball that Hitler had a vision of a better word and he never cursed, most likely he had manners and even though he was no Brad Pitt I can still bet that most people would rather have coffee with someone like him than someone like me....but still... the only thing that defines for who he was,were his actions!

Now It's not a big secret that I was like.. a mega asshole before..I used to behave badly,I used to hurt people and do stuff that bad people do...but I'm not that man anymore....

I'm I good person now...I don't know but I definitely try to be...and I'm not talking about other people's opinions that's shit...hundred people,hundreds opinions so fuck that...I'm talking about being proud of the things I do....not the things I say...we can all say all different kinds of shit...but about what I do...what I do every day and what I do in long run..

And people...well I'm not planing to run for president or anything so...aging haters gonna hate and the rest of us...will keep having real cock instead of things those pussyboys have:))))

Yes I curse alot...but I also have very strong opinions about shit so...in order for me to transcend that to you my dear readers😊I's kinda necessary...

Recently some gal from I don't know Africa or something told me she would like to get married to a serious person... I explained that I married and we start talking(writing)...

She told me she could never have serious man around...always some jerks...

I went like ok maybe you're sending wrong signals...she goes like...what do u mean...and there u go...the biggest mistake that a weak person can make is to ask me what do u think...

I went like....well,let's say I'm single guy,having a job,a place to live and now I'm looking for some nice serious girl...

If I met you and I check your Facebook or Instagram account and see all the only pictures from parties and clubs...I won't be interested in you,cuz I'll assume u're a party girl...not ready for something serious...

That's it...no response from there...why...

BECAUSE I'M A BAD HUMAN BEING!!!

So in order to be labeled as a nice person get together with you friends and don't be honest...that's the characteristic of bad people...instead u just keep sucking eachothers dick and u'll be fine:)))

Sincerely yours...asshole;)






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar