Instagram
Instagram

måndag 15 juni 2015

Improvising food during vacation...

Hey everyone...r u gonna kill it this week...oh yeah💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Recently I've published that my wifey and I are leaving to Serbia for four weeks in July,and for me...that's always an expedition:))))

Usually people are looking forward to have their vacations cuzz they can behave the way they can't or not allowed to at their home countries,cities...

Me...I'm totally the opposite of that...I like everything about my everyday life so the only part I would like to do less is work...

But even that is questionable cause you know that I cook food for living so...that thing never stops for me regardless where I am...and that brings the question...how much I actually don't work:-/

Frankly I'm pretty comfortable with it..I love my life,my wife,my sport,my everyday so I don't need to change that radically in order to feel good...

Of course in Serbia I don't get only to sit in the sun and chill..I have to meet alot of friends and relatives and it takes time for that too,so I need to be super prepared so I make sure I don't skip too much meals and also not to eat too much crap...and that's not always easy...

Luckily in Serbia you have these places everywhere where they sell the meat,chicken,fish and they can cook it for you for free or for some small amount of extra money and that my friends is a life saver for me when I'm there:))))

So,I have my rice cooker,have most of my foods already cooked,and the only thing I have left is to make my food boxes and I'm good to go!!!

There might be some problems with me eating my own food at someone's home because people over there might find that offensive since they are very hospitable and stuff,but by now they are pretty much gotten used to my craziness😊😊😊

All in all,it's gonna be a lot of fun...and there's also one thing that's waiting for me out there...

One of my best friends is getting married and I need to drink...like alcohol😱😱😱 and that's gonna be a real challenge for me since I never drink😂😂😂

Omg....last time I got drunk it was about the same friend...it was his sister's wedding...it was baaaaad

I got a picture of me,dancing on a table without my pants,for which I had to beg the guy to delete it from his phone...I was calling every ex girlfriend I could've remember to tell them I still love them...I used to grab the microphone from a singer so and sang...I mean it was fuckin bad...😂😂😂

Hope I'll do better this time😇😇😇

Have a nice week ya all❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar