Instagram
Instagram

måndag 8 juni 2015

Mohawk hairstyle,beards and tattoos...

Heya people...
R u planing to kill it this week huh...well I do💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Recently I've published a picture of me with a mohawk haircut on Instagram,of course it was just a joke I would never wore that shit on my head but the jucy part is tha stuff I wrote down below...

It was something like...if you're a bodybuilder and you don't think you look retarded enough already...have this haircut,grow a beard or do some badass tattoo...that will give you the edge😬

I have a feeling that I made a few people pissed over that stuff I wrote cuzz,I belive they think they should be allowed to wear what they want how they want...and they should...same way I think I have the right to shit all over their mentally challenged haircuts,their disgusting beards and their "I wannna be dangerous,cool and accepted" tattoos...

If some of you may have noticed I shit alot on Serbia,Serbs and their idiotic behavior...simply because their way of behaving concerns me as well...

One of the few experiences I had in Sweden was when the guy asked me am I a criminal when I told him I from Serbia...

That guy is not my problem...people who make me look bad are my big fuckin problem,ok...and whenever I can wherever I can I will shit on people that make me look bad...

Bodybuilders are all assholes...that's the word on the street...why,because people are born with pre-knowledge about muscleheads...no...somebody gave them that impression...

And here we are....who is that someone????

Nobody is stupid enough to think that people wait until they meet a person,NO they  create their opinion simply based on other person's looks...

So they are the ones with the problem right...yes no question but THEY are also 90% of our population so,in a perfect world...people would call me Dan Bilzerian,but ..this ain't that ok!

Now..alot of bodybuilders that have a look similar to those characters from the Mad Max movie aren't bad people at all but...sorry most people will stay away from them just because the look like a fuckin savages....

Their looks is simply a reflection of their insecurities..mommy issues,daddy issues,small cock issues,wanna be a guy or a girl issues...I mean a guy who looks like this...someone's gonna tell me he's normal...fuck that..he looks like a mentally challenged taliban,and what ever the fuck his reasons are...his looks pisses people off..period...pisses me off!!!

There are psychologists,people that can help u with those kind of things go to them instead of having another tattoo for fuck sake...

So,if you had a rejection issues when you were young,if you want to have a boyfriend instead of girlfriend,if you were uncomfortable in your body before...hear me out....following some new street style won't help you,having your face covered with drawings like a school backyard wall,won't help you..instead try to look and be inviting and welcoming so you can create friendships and relationships on a long run so you can love and be loved...pissing people off deliberately will only bring more haterade in your life...

Have a nice and NORMAL week❤️

1 kommentar :

  1. Men are also affected by insecurities regarding their physical appearance when being bombarded with constant advertisements that show extremely muscular men implying muscles are the only way men can be attractive.

    The bodybuilding industry is a dysfunctional world everything revolved around looks.

    SvaraRadera