Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 25 juni 2015

Do not try to beat the talent...

Hey ya all..😊😊😊

I've been writing about talent,what it means and also how much is important in order for one person to succeed...

Well....that depends on what do you mean by becoming successful...

What does that mean...really...to me..it means that I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night with a thought of being better than before or at least know that I'm onto something that I assume it will lead me to where I want to be...

Have you noticed something in my description of success...

It was all about the words "I"..."me".."myself"...I never mentioned a single person other then me in my definition of success.

That's how I roll..that's how I keep up with my shit..and that the best drive for me to do stuff I need and want to do...because it's all about me....

As soon as it starts being about other people's response,reaction,opinions I'm fucked...and I'm pretty confident that same goes for everyone else...

Let's stick with the simple stuff...bodybuilding...

When I focus on me and my personal development in that way...I'm a real success..hands down..I stuck on this way of living for bigger chunk of my life,did some quite visible transformation,and when I look in the mirror...I like what I see...

But let's say I start comparing myself with world champions...

Well in that case I pretty much suck...I'm nowhere near them,they are bigger,better, leaner,making a living from it...so,I'm a complete loser..right..

In the first case,complaining myself with me,and in second one it was the same person I was talking about...same guy...me...but the only difference is that when I was comparing myself to me...I used words such as..great,awesome,success,good looking..but as soon as I stated to compare myself to other I used words like..I suck,I'm a loser...

You can never be successful without being happy from the beginning...you know why...because the only success in this world IS HAPPINESS!!!

This lead to my point of competing with a true talent,story...

It's not possible...period...if a person has a gift in some way,that person can be ten times less dedicated and achieve more than you can with a 110% effort...

And then you get frustrated,you hate,and you become an evil little cunt,blaming everyone else but you...but true to the matter is you are not gifted to become what you want to become and that's it!

Here you go...this is my friend...she is not my client...well long time ago she used ro be,that's actually how me met,but I take no credit on how she looks..I wish I can:)))

This girl is very active and sporty person,she works as a personal trainer but she never had interest in competing in fitness or anything...just a girl who likes sports...

Now..she's a friend...a good friend...and so I know how and what she eats...and I can tell you right now...she doesn't use her kitchen scale to measure her food,she doesn't have a personalized diet for her body type,and her activities levels...she's a fuckin vegetarian for fuck sake...😂

This morning she sent me this selfie where you can clearly see a body of an athlete...but what she wrote is quite irritating tho....😀

She wrote...no more Nutella😉

Again I know this girl...she's not bullshittin when she say this...like...she used to eat Nutella every fuckin day,bread,greasy stuff,and look like this..

Summer arrives....she spends like a week at swimming she a fuckin rock hard...and she doesn't even lift for Christ sake:))))

I remember when she was my client I asked her can she do dips...stupid me...she started doing dips easier then I walk...and then she stopped not because she got tired but cuz she felt uncomfortable with all the pussyboys in the gym started watching her😂😂😂

How in the world are you playing to compete with that...

I'm telling you...if she'd started lifting and do the diet and you know....the whole package...she would fuck up so many people in the fitness industry,but luckily for them...she's not interested in that....yet😬😬😬

How long you need to go to a music school in order to become Mozart???
 
You can't....he was born that way..try to play your music as best as you can and forget about becoming Mozart...cuz if you have that inside of you....you'll become one without even noticing...

So...compare yourself with you...keep competing with you,and when the time comes when you get compared with other,just relax and know that you've done YOUR best...cuz that's all you possibly could...and be happy:))))






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar