Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 17 juni 2015

You are NOT beautiful just the way you are!!!

Heya people what's up😀

Today I'm thinking about shitting on people some more:))))

Since I understand that in most of my articles I probably gonna be misunderstood...I say fuck it...

I write "pussyboy",all guys with less muscles than me get offended...I write retarded bodybuilders with tattoos and beard all the sudden...well that one is pretty much true😂😂😂😂

Pussyboy is only the guy with less muscles than me...that compares himself with me,or even hate me...okay...and tattoos are good looking on a nice SLIM bodies and beard suit to soft features pretty guys OKAY???

Fuck it...I can explain this everyday you'll still behave like a little cunts!

You know when parents say to their children that they are beautiful and like the kid is ugly as shit...that a fuckin sin!!!.

Don't get me wrong...I know that every child is the most beautiful to its parents but...don't you think that is an irrelevant thing???

Unless you're planning to be your children's boyfriend or a girlfriend or both...I suggest you prepare your child for a real world...

In reality most people respond better to a beautiful person it's simply how we're made...

Since the ancient times we were picking who should we mate with in order to have healthy offsprings...

Okay here I'm saying that ugly peoples should die and ugly kids should be thrown in see..right...???

No...my point is that regardless of how your kid look like u as parents should only learn them how to be comfortable with all their imperfections in order to be able to be happy later in life!

If you're keep telling an ugly kid or even a beautiful kid..you're the most beautiful,you're the most beautiful...first of all you're lying cuz even if it's beautiful it's not the most beautiful and second you're creating the awareness inside your kid that being beautiful is very,very important in life so what the kid grow up and realize there are people way more beautiful then him or her...you have a severe depression right there,then after that there are all the issues that follows all that and in two steps you've created a monster!

You are not beautiful and it's totally fine...

The Eurovision song is all about that...where they want to show people that u can be successful and loved and appreciated without being conventionally beautiful,normal looking but you can be fat,thin,black,white,gay,straight hell you can be a girl with a cock and still win everything!!!

Recently I talked to a Serbian guy...and he was letting me know that he is pro-Russia and totally against western world...I kept my mouth shut until he started asking me what do I think:))))

I told him...me..I wish that Putin gets cancer and die and Obama to rule the world...

The guys eyes were about to pop out since I suppose to think the other way around..so he asked me with a disappointed tone..."that ngger to rule the world"?

I was like...I don't have a problem that he's black but I would rather like him to be black and gay...so when he start bombing some retarded country like Serbia...I'd like them to know that the guy who's fucking them...is not just black..but also a gay black!!!!

Have a nice one ya all😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar