Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 1 juli 2015

When we were alive

"Let the children's laughter reminds us how we used to be"

Hi guys...I'm starting with one of my favorite lyrics that I always put on my Instagram below my pictures with kids:)

To me...it's not just about kids...it's about this thing that I believe the most of you will agree with,which one man put in a beautiful sentence...

The most alive we were was when we were children...

To me this is soooo true...

But of course....my question here is..why is like that...why when most of us grow up start feeling a huge emptiness that don't know what to fulfill with...

So we seek for that something that might give us pleasure and feeling of being alive again...

But..most of us never find it...

What I believe is the answer why we don't find it is because our search engine has programmed wrong...

You know what we do a lot when we're young and what we almost stop doing when we grow up...

LEARNING!!!

Think about it...when we were kids..everything we touched or see...it was very new for us...even if it wasn't completely new it was just partially discovered and still to explore,to learn,to make mistakes and learn from it..

When we grow up...we do only stuff we must do and that's it...no new things in our lives,most likely no new people,barely any new ideas..so it comes down to life of emptiness and disappointment...

We all say that this happens due to lack of time...but I don't really believe that...

I believe that we get really lazy to begin with and second...we get shy...

Who knew for the embarrassment until the age of ten...no one..maybe for some ridiculous things but...everyone told us it's ok,we're doing good even if we sucked...no one laughs to a child saying oh,you're suck big time...

But nowadays...we are blinded with these mega-successful people and somewhere along the way we got this assumption that..being ok is not enough....

So what do we do...we never even try...

So whenever you get that feeling of the emotional numbness don't blame your age for it...blame your laziness and your fear of the unknown...

I myself am stuck in everydayness that even when I go to a vacation I need time to let go of my super tight,calculated daily schedule and start simply enjoying that free time:))))

But when when I talk to my mother and we touch the bodybuilding subject,she always says that she can't believe that I'm almost fourty and you still lift weights like fuckin mentally challenged kid....

That gives me a bit of hope cuz then I remember that I still do some childish things ...with a complete absence of numbness and presence of passion😊

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar