Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 9 juli 2015

Home feels good:)))

Heya you all😘😘😘

I'm just checking in from our vacay in Serbia...it's nice here,everyone are super nice and welcoming...I know It's probably because they know I'm leaving soon but still..it's nice...

I named this home cuz a lot of you who know me know that I consider Sweden my home and everything else is a vacation...

But truth to the matter is...my home is where my love is...

Yes..I'd lie if I said that I don't have enormous amount of love over here,but having my wife in my life is still the greatest love of all...so...where I am with my wife..that's home!!!

Right now...this is home and it feels amazing being here,when we go to capital..the Belgrade,home is there,when whe come bk to Sweden,Stockholm is our home...

With that being said..I truly consider myself a lucky person cuz I've managed to have a home in a spiritual way instead of material...how awesome is that:))))

Ok,with this place..it is a bit easier cuz I have spent a big chunk of my life here so....yeah,but still...it feels weird but in a good way....

This is my school football and basketball yard,where I used to play stuff with my friends and it brings bk a lot of memories...good ones,bad ones but now even the bad ones doesn't seem so bad:)))

I don't know...I guess I'm just enjoying this moment in time❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar