Instagram
Instagram

söndag 12 juli 2015

Srebrenica...the truth to the matter...

Hey guys:)))

Recently there was this event in Srebrenica Bosnia where exactly 20 years ago Serbian army committed a genocide against the muslims over there killing 7000 muslim men and boys...

Now...war is never that simple right...and we all need to get that...

I don't believe that in Second World War Hitler was the only bad guy...

Alooooot of shit happened bk than done by Americans,God knows Russians,and all the other...good guys...but...when u write the history u need to have a black and white conclusion!

Same today...of course muslims in Bosnia did some terrible things too...but Serbs did more..so world blames Serbia for that and that is pretty much how it's gonna be...smart people will accept that and the stupid ones will fight it...

If u ask me who's fault was it...well I can't tell you the answer to tht question if I don't write about something that gonna bring me there...

There was a deal...made by Bosnian  leader and Bill Clinton...this thing happened...it's a fact,Norwegian journalists made a documentary about it...

Clinton promised Bosnian president that USA will support Bosnia 100% in one condition...they needed to let Serbian army commit a genocide over at least 5000 people so they have a clear reason for that support...

Now yes it's sounds surreal but..that's the way it goes!

So with this thing at stake Serbian people are blaming Clinton and Bosnian president for the massacre but never Serbian army...

Well my dear Serbian supporters let me tell you one little thing that I know for a fact...

If you give the guns and a green light to Swedish people to get away unpunished  for killing 5000 Norwegian or Danish people they wouldn't do it..

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKIN CIVILIZED YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS!!!

Yes it's a dirty game to sacrifice your own people in order to win but let that be their fucking problem...

The only Serbian problem should be is....why the fuck would Serbian army kill cold blooded 7000 unarmed human beings...why would they do such a thing......WHY???

Western world works that way...they detect a primitivism that lies beneath and triggers it in any possible way in order to make it as visible and by that show the world that the military intervention is necessary...so very simple...

So even though I don't consider myself a Serb I feel obliged to say:

Srebrenica massacre was a horrible thing done by Serbian army supported by Serbian government and even Serbian people...

For that and for all the lives lost in that horror story I am so,so very sorry...

I am fully aware that the hearts of all the families and friends that have lost their loved ones are still aching to this day...I hope that someday they will find strength to move on with their lives with love and forgiveness...

I hope that all the Serbian people will find bravery to say...we are begging for your forgiveness,we are so very sorry,Srebrenica massacre was a terrible mistake,we accept it as our fault and our fault only and we are willing to make sure that something like that NEVER happens  again.

I HOPE🙏🏽❤️✌🏽️






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar