Instagram
Instagram

söndag 5 juli 2015

Hey now😎✈️☀️💦

Here we are... Serbia,sun,hot as fuck..but somehow one thing goes with another so...I don't not it feels good:)))

Gotta tell you a bit about my travel to here...

Ok,so usually my wife and I are relaxed until like....a few hours before our flight...then we start to panic,pack our bags doing crazy shit...but somehow we manage to be at the airport on time...

This time we did everything differently...we were almost packed all the way like two days before,we set everything top notch so there's no surprise an shit...

As some of you may have seen on my IG I've roasted this 2,2 piece of meat to have a "snack" for the road,even though I've preordered 3 kilos of grilled meat to wait for me as soon as we land..what can I say..I get hungry when I travel..also when I don't soooo😃

Ok,so we're all set,the night before I have this scale to measure our bags..everything wes perfect..until:)))))

My lovely wife decided to check up on our passports and then she realized the awful truth...

My passport has been expired in may of this year....

FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!😱😱😱

I tried to keep cool but it wasn't easy..my wife on the other hand...didn't even kept he cool or even tried it...

What to do...to make a new one in the middle of the vacation season it takes like  two weeks if you're lucky...

There's this thing which was an option...and that was to make this paper...a passport replacement which I can use instead of my passport and cost like the price of three passports,and you also don't know for sure if the country you travel to acknowledges this paper as a legitimate document so it can happen that I go to Serbia and to be denied to enter right there on the airport:))))

Luckily...we remembered this thing...

I have two passports😁😁😁

Swedish and Serbian..and the Serbian is legit until 2021:)))

Gotta say it wasn't easy cuz also we didn't know what rules go for Serbian citizen that is also Swedish citizen that travels with Serbian passport..all different shit was on our minds but...it wasn't quite easy...

The only thing that was unusual was when the guy in Berlin after seeing my Serbian passport asked me like...but,u gotta be a Swedish citizen as well right..i be...yeah...then he goes...may i see your Swedish passport..I told my passport is expired and if it's okay with my Swedish ID card..

It was ok,he checked me and everything was fine...man..that was unnecessary:))))

But again I made it,we're here...I asked also and it's no problem to come bk as well so...we can relax and enjoy our vacation...

The weather here is crazy..it's like a melting point..but as I said..u get used to it..so..oh well...





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar