Instagram
Instagram

lördag 25 juli 2015

Who am I

Hey everyone😊😊😊

Here I am..in Serbia..still chilling on my vacation...quite nice so far,everything is the way it supposed to be so I'm happy:))

Who am I...one of the hardest questions for a lot of people out there...

The problem is..I think...that who we are we never really ask ourselves...we always let someone else to judge that...

Even if we try to create the answer we often make the most stupid mistakes...

I am an American...how fuckin stupid is that...what that supposed to tell me...that you're Charles Manson or Bill Clinton..

I am black...that's your race...that doesn't tell me shit..

I am a muslim....c'mon...

I'm Sandor Andrija...please 

I'm married to my wife...or I'm a mother of two...or I'm a friend of John...tells me that you ask for help from other people to define who you are...

I'm a man,I'm a woman...that's a gender and we all know we have all different shapes and sizes of men and women so...you're pussy or your cock doesn't define you...

So what does define you???

I don't know...

I don't know what does define who am I😕

I think I'm a human being but is that it? Is there something more to that or that's all...

I think we would all like to think that we are more than just human beings but we're so not...

You,me,everyone we know..are just that...a single human being and nothing more...

Regardless of how big some people might seem to us,how important they are,how rich,beautiful,successful...they all eat,sleep,shit,cry and finally die....just like everyone else...

So...my fellow human beings...sit back and enjoy the ride:)))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar