Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 30 april 2015

With or without kids...

Hey people...how you doin:)))

I read this post on FB about the girl who is complaining about something that you can't hear every day....

The girl is like..26 and she wants to have a surgical procedure of permanent sterilization...

She has been denied a couple of times by her gynecologist and she's pissed about ot I guess..

The gynecologist's argument is always..you are too young for that...

She goes....i know what I don't want in my life and kids are just not something I ever want....

Don't have that mother instincts,don't like kids....my mom never wanted kids,but she did under the pressure of my father and ever since she felt miserable....

No money,no life,no ME TIME...nothing and that's simply something I would never want to feel specially because I wanted to please my husband or a boyfriend...

I want laying in bed all morning,eating popcorn in sofa,going out,partying,and having sex without fear of getting pregnant and without the need of eating pills for that....

Even though she's 26 and have these strong arguments...she's been denied over and over again.....

I say...let her!!!

I mean...that's probably one of the few last things I would ever liked to hear from my child's mouth,but first of all,she's not my child and second even if she was my child I would want to put her under pressure to do something she's not comfortable of doing...

Now it is a shitty thing where once u do that,you're never able to have kids even if you change up your mind in future....gone...for ever!!!!

But still...I'm thinking about that child...let's say that me or someone else put her into having a baby...what kind of a mother would she be....like every time she would look at her kid..she would think of all the "fun" stuff she missed...

Fuck that...don't make someone's life miserable on top ov everything!!!

I definitely disagree with people who would choose partying and traveling and stuff over having kids...but in a same way I am for them being able to make that decision...after all it's their life...

Have a nice weekend,people:)


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar